See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2016

I needed simple room for a short night stay in Stockholm, near the city center, and Stockholm Inn is centrally located. The check-in is made in a coffee shop, rooms are in old basement. The colors in corridor are some war-down retro-70's (?). Room has a bunk-bed, I could not find climate control. Floor is dirty, mirror on wall was broken, I tried to charge my computer but the electricity outlet did not work (some had kicked it so that wiring was not connected?). At breakfast, there was a choice of simple cheese sandwiches wrapped in plastic, old croissants and cookies. And no place to sit; the 5 seats were occupied so I had my breakfast standing. Fine with me, helped me to finish and check out even faster. The person at the reception was polite, though.

Room Tip: Rooms are very small, with bunk-beds
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I have stayed in many hotels in Stockholm over the last year (for business) and if this was the only hotel that was available I would honestly cancel my entire trip and schedule my meetings another time.
I am familiar with the concept of underground hotels and actually prefer them (usually quite and dark, so sleep is easy) but this is not the case here.
My first impression was not great, little ´cafe´ as a reception and down the stairs to a hallway from the 80´s if not earlier. I found my room, but the door was open as housekeeping was airing out the room by placing a chair in front of the door. I should have ran out then. The interior was terrible and looked home made. There was a paper cup in the bathroom from the local cafe around the corner?!? Bed was terrible to sleep in and there was noise coming from the upstairs kitchens though unfortunately this was not what was going to keep me up all night, that would be the sounds of rats moving in the wall right beside my bed! I had to sleep with the lights on all night, never again.
Do yourself a favour and skip this one.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2016

The room was 1650 Swedish crowns. For this price my expectations were high. I knew this was a basement hotel and there were no windows, so there must be something unique or exciting to justify this price. The walk to the room was a surprise, the hallway is stained with drink spills (one hopes) and dirty shoe-prints. The actual room did not match the images advertised. The furniture was old and chipped. The room was ridiculously small, small bunk beds (I'm tall but not a monster, 6'2", I had to curl up to fit in the bed), no room for a chair with the 'desk.' The bathroom sink was held together with duct tape. The room was dirty, there was a booger on the TV! Disgusting! The hotel runs out of a cafe, so I was thinking breakfast would be something to look forward to. No. Another disappointment. Breakfast was awful, nothing hot, rolls with cheese, ham and capsicum in plastic wrap, some croissants (no butter or jam, just Nutella), yoghurt, a bit of fruit. At least the coffee was okay. Yes, coffee: most places nowadays give complementary coffee and even snacks during the day, this was not evident here, even though this is essentially a cafe with a converted basement-hotel. There are no in room facilities for making coffee or tea (there isn't enough room!!) This is my first Trip Advisor review, so sorry I didn't think to take photos, but I concur with the general consensus of the other reviews of this place and their pictures are accurate. I wish I had read these reviews before booking this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2016

I planned a romantic surprise weekend with my husband and found this hotel which was promising a private Jacuzzi bath tub in the room and luxury.

We got HIGHLY disappointed so stay away from this place.

First of all, they crave a price of 1600 Swedish Krowns per night in a room that they dare calling a SUITE. Pictures will follow in my review, so you can see for yourself what I mean. This room was poor, DIRTY, UGLY and definately not worth 1600 swedish krown per night. I asked for a refund and will let you all know how it goes. my suggestion is really to avoid this place as much as you can.

First of all, on their website they make clear that the check in is at 15:00. We went by at 11AM to leave our bags, they told us to come back at 15:00 to check in. We went back at 15:15 and have been told our room was ready.
When we tryed to get in we got blocked by the cleaning lady who opened the door to reveal a room which was left a mess by the previous guests: trash everywhere, bed undone, all dirty.
She told us it would take 10 minutes (seriously???? Do you manage to sanitize a room AND Jacuzzi in 10 minutes???). We left the hotel after waiting 45 minutes and asked them to call us once our room would be ready FOR REAL. We could check in 1 hour too late than expected so we started already with paying full price for something we got NOT: indeed we have been asked to pay as soon as we arrived and have been charged the full price (even before we could mark if it was worth or not). I find it a horrible technique to steal money from lured guests. Once again: stay away!

When finally we got into the room, we got once again awfully surprised: The furnitures looked picked up at a second hand (wasn´t this supposed to be a luxurious hotel???), the bed was terribly uncomfortable and sinking, leaving us with a backache, the Jacuzzi was for 1 person (and not even a real Jacuzzi., so don´t be lured, you will bath in a poor copy) so me and my husband were forced to bath in shifts. So romantic, huh!?
The toilet had 2 big towels to dry your body, but no towells for the hands or face. No essentials. Very poor service.

The room was dirty, dust everywhere. Not a hook to hang a jacket to be found anywhere on the wall. No glasses of any kind to drink from, no minibar, no optionals of ANY kind.
The only place to hang the jacket was a hanger stuck to a picture frame.

Avoid this place if you care about QUALITY.

The only positive points were the breakfast, which was wide and accomodating for all tastes (vegetarian AND none in equal measure) and the girls working at the desk, which at least tryed to be problem solving minded.

Room Tip: avoid this hotel if you care about quality because it´s overpriced and poor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2016

It was a little expensive for the size, BUT always have to consider it IS a big city. The rooms are underground which I think many hotels are like because of the LONG sunlight hours during the summer. It's nice that it is dark at night, but too long in a room without a window can get to you. Despite it being very small, the room was clean and had everything we needed for a great stay in Stockholm. The city is gorgeous. The bathroom facilities were fantastic. Great shower. The location was perfect for us as we attended TBEX! I really liked how they made the breakfast packable (wrapped sandwiches, apples, yoghurts) so you could actual take it on the go. The parking was a bit of a hassle to find but once we did it was also VERY close!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family