“The staff is amazing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hornstull & Långholmen
Reviewed June 15, 2017

This place have lovely staff, they are very nice and polite and you get the feeling of, "I'm one of them"
Good food, take the truffle pasta - really nice!

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I might be a snob, but long tables an benches to sit is not my idea of a comfortable restaurant. The service was promt though but the pizza chef must have hade a bad day just when I visited. I got the toughest pizza iI ever had in my life. Almost impossible to cut through even with a steakknife. So sorry, but I would not recommend anyone to go there volontarily.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Have been here several times, the food and service is always top notch! They are perhaps most famous for their pizzas, but their other options are equally tasty. We tried the giant shrimp with lemon risotto, which was the most delicious risotto we've ever had, as well as the frutti di mare spaghetti. All seafood was cooked extremely well. We also tried the chocolate cake, and vanilla ice cream with strawberries, for dessert, and they were both excellent.Very nice neighborhood restaurant, a bit off the beaten track, that tourists would be well off visiting.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Nice local italian restaurant close to Zinkensdamm on Södermalm. Busy, with seats indoor and out (summertime). Nice staff, good service and good food. Had the tuna carpaccio and pasta frutti del mare. Very good.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

We were here on a Friday evening and normally that is a very busy day. But the service definitely did not suffer under it - the personnel is very charming, friendly and nice. We had been told from the beginning that we had the table only for two hours. But we took longer and the waiter was not grumpy at all but told us very nicely after about two and a half hours that the next guests would be arriving in about 10 minutes and he hated to rush us but he needed some time to arrange the table new. Any other waiter might have been curt but not him.
The food is very tasty and the desserts definitely worth trying. All in all I would certainly recommend it and go back there when I am in the city again. The fact that it is right around the corner of the subway station makes it easily reachable too.