“Scrumptious ”
Review of Corvina

Corvina
Reserve with
Corvina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 3,442 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Description: Winebar and italien restaurant
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant with an array of dishes including lots of cheese! The cold platter was very good with a good selection of cheese and hams. The main courses were somewhat limited but my carbonara was excellent. Good choice of beer although wine as you’d expect in Sweden is not cheap at around £50 for cheapest bottle. Tap water was excellent!

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by this wine bar on a Saturday night, it was quite busy but we were lucky to get a spot at the bar after a short wait. It goes without saying but the wine list was huge, they had a lot of choices available from France, Italy, Spain etc. We ended up with a bottle of fantastic Italian and they made up a half half charcuterie cheese board which was really good. Overall we had a great time here and the service was friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We had a great meal here on our first night in Stockholm. We started with bruschetta and a small pasta dish and then both had a risotto. There was a mixup with my husband's dish but they solved it professionally and quickly.

Very friendly staff.

1  Thank Dutchfemale
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great food, great wines, sophisticated... Good atmosphere and very friendly staff. Our Portuguese waiter (the guy you see in many of the photos) is extremely attentive and gave us great advice on the wines and put together a surprise platter with all kinds of cheeses and charcuterie which we ended up ordering a second time even though we were quite full.

Oh my god, did we over eat? Yes! I am ashamed to admit it. I over eat only once a year, so when I do, I have to with good reason. Corvina was that reason. Me and my spent 160 euros, including tips, which is comparable to a Michelin star, but we felt it was worth it.

1  Thank Verkoren
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Knowledge wine steward with great offers. Superb food. Try the chef's antipasti sampler. Just a terrific little place.

1  Thank Motorcycle_Tourist_5