“Good pastries”

Ranked #10 of 96 Quick Bites in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed February 17, 2018

My wife and I stopped in for pastries to take back to our Airbnb for breakfast while we stayed in Gamla Stan. It is located on the town square in the center of Old Town.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I had been here a few times in the past and had really enjoyed lunches or fika here. I insisted my husband ate here on his first visit to gamla Stan but was a bit nervous in case I had remembered too favourably. I wasn't disappointed. The ample bowl of soup was delicious, and the salad and bread available as part of the lunch more than enough to keep us going all afternoon. Service was friendly and efficient, and the atmosphere relaxed and welcoming.
The building is undergoing substantial refurbishment so we were relocated up stairs in a lovely traditional room.
Highly recommended for lunch, coffees, pastries and a rest while exploring gamla Stan.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We were walking around the area when we saw their Merengue at the storefront. Got some pizza and pies. The staff were really friendly. The Merengue which resembles a ghost was delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Sited right on the central square in Gamla Stan so a great location. We stopped in for beers and had to taste the pastries too. We got into conversation with different locals as the tables here are shared. Enjoyable

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We did not go into the main location, but they also have a pastry shop next door. A couple yummy pastries and a coke to sit and enjoy the square. Visited twice!

Date of visit: September 2017