“Food was pretty good, afterparty was great”

La Bodega Tapas bar
Reserve with
La Bodega Tapas bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #838 of 3,396 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Description: DINE LIKE a true Spanish - At La Bodega Tapas Bar you can dine in the Spaniards' favorite way: enjoying a variety of dishes in the form of Tapas. CLASSICAL TAPAS - Here you can find the classic Spanish tapas such as gambas al ajillo or patatas bravas. A lot of exciting new creations you will also find here and on the menu. WINES and BEERS - the Spanish classics are rinsed best down with a full-bodied Spanish red wine or a cold beer. Whatever your preference, you'll find something suitable in the wine and cocktail list.
Reviewed April 25, 2018

We actually went to-from Bodega twice in one night! We had early-ish drinks and some tapas (oxtail croquetas were delish). Not for picky eaters, but my friend and I loved the octopus and a lot of the other food. Being tourists, we bar hopped to a few different parts of Stockholm to some speakeasies. After one of our friends went home, we were originally told by the bartender that there'd be a fun late night party, so my one friend and I returned-- the bar was packed and we shared a bottle of wine and loved seeing all the locals get rowdy. The story of the bar is pretty cool too and we enjoyed talking to the owners about their passion for France, wine, Spain, wine... and food. Would return again.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We're locals in Stockholm and tried this place for the first time. The menu was kind of boring and felt more Swedish than Spanish. The food tasted good but not really anything beyond that. We missed a couple of dishes, there wasn't that many to choose from. Not a place you remember visiting. It's not bad but there are so many better tapas places.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

A peaceful place where you can discover or rediscover some Spanish specialities. I recommend for quite and friendly place .

Reviewed August 14, 2016

In Stockholm for a few days, looking for something different...yet familiar. I spend a lot of time in Spain, and was finding the Swedish cuisine a bit trying, hence I came to La Bodega...
Unbelievably, I was able to order croquetas de carne, gambas a la plancha and a glass of red wine at a price that made me smile! The food was perfect, the wine a very good glassful, the lady who served me very friendly and informative, and all in all a very happy experience indeed. If you like Spanish cuisine go here and relax and enjoy! Cinco estrellas!

Reviewed May 23, 2016

When we arrived the place was quite full (a good sign, we thought). It appeared that most people had ordered tapas and seemed content. We ordered the Valencian paella because we had recently eaten it when we were in Valencia and loved it. This was a VERY poor imitation. The rice was undercooked and so salty that it simply overwhelmed whatever other seasoning there might have been. Imagine rice cooked in a chicken 'fond' or with OXO. All three of us probably consumed enough salt to get us through the next 5 years or so (and we didn't even finish the paella). This is definitely NOT the place to go if you have high blood pressure. It is also not the place to go for a quiet conversation. We were really quite disappointed.