4,254 results
All reviews rooftop pool arlanda express central station glass door modern hotel scandinavian design busy hotel hotel guests breakfast buffet top floor airport train superior room the breakfast area business hotel few minutes walk old town gamla stan
Reviewed October 3, 2017

On the positive side is the friendly and competent staff who gave us an upgrade. Furthermore, it is in a convenient location, 5 minutes walk from the airport shuttle. On the negative side, it advertises a rooftop pool but be prepared for two surprises: depending on the time of day, you are charged between 10-20 euros, and in the evening it becomes an open bar where the occupants drink beer and do not swim (same for the sauna, although everyone sweats). Finally, during rush hours, the front desk and the breakfast room are insufficiently staffed, so you will have to wait to be served or seated.

Room Tip: 8th floor near the rooftop pool and bar
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
clarionsign, Marketing Coordinator at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Horst S,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!
I'm glad that you enjoyed staying with us, and i'm sorry that your experience a our spa wasn't exactly what you hoped for. On saturdays many bachelorettes and groups that celebrating different stuff is hanging out at Selma and then the experience becomes a bit different and more festive.

I'm really proud that you mention our staff and their great service during your stay. I hope that we get the honor to welcome you back to Clarion Hotel Sign!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I honestly expected a bigger room for the price I paid, and also a better vue, not just in front of another building where everybody can watch you. However the room had everything you need and was very clean.
I really didn't have a good moment at the breakfast, the food was good and propose different choices , but it was so crowded and you had to queue 20min to take some food and to have a table where to sit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
clarionsign, Marketing Coordinator at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear carla b,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We're really trying to create a great experience for all our guests during breakfast on weekends, but we're well aware that it can feel a bit messy sometimes. But i hope you come back to us again, so can show you how a true Clarion Sign breakfast experience should be!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel, even has a DJ booth in the lift which is awesome! However standard rooms for €175 per night are a bit small plus you need to pay extra for the spa not a little extra I'm talking a lot extra like €25 per person for a roof top pool a sauna and chill out space. Sunday Lunch menu is pretty poor with about 6 choices of standard bar type food. However the decor and spaces are designed wonderfully, all areas are immaculate and the experience is nice so hence I'll give it 4 stars.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear William R,

Thank you for this review and feedback. I'm glad you love our DJ lift - we love it too!

I will send your feedback regarding the food in the bar to our Food & Beverage department. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon again!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Our hotel in Stockholm was the Clarion Sign and was a huge disappointment. Our room looked onto a wall about 6 feet away - see photo. We stayed 4 nights and our room was not cleaned once. Also, there is what appears to be a permanent homeless or protest encampment just across the street, so we did not venture out after dark. The Clarion appears to cater to business people not tourists, so if you are there over the weekend, the cleaning staff is swamped cleaning rooms for resale on Monday morning. One day the staff service elevator broke down, and there were lines on laundry bins in the hall, and trash was being transported in the customer elevators. The hallways are very dark. The sign behind check in pretty much says it all: "Do it yourself" because most of the staff act as if whatever you need is not their job.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
clarionsign, Marketing Coordinator at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Dear Kaceykay,

Thank you for writing this review, i'm so sorry that your stay didn't end up the way you wished it would. We don't want any guests to leave us with the feeling that you are describing.. of course your room should be cleaned when staying more than one night, i truly hope that you called our housekeeping department so they could arrange a cleaning for you.

The fact that you are unpleased with our service is what hit me the most, since this always is our strength and biggest passion. I will show this review for my colleagues and i truly hope that no one else will leave with this feeling in the future. I hope you come back to us next time you come to Stockholm se we get the opportunity to show you how a real Clarion Hotel Sign experience should be.

Have a great day!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Accompanied my wife who was at a conference here. The facilities are 'functional' : a box like room with a comfortable bed, a good TV with a rather limited selection of channels, inadequate and very limited shelf or cupboard space for clothes, an OK minibar but no safety deposit box. Kettle was welcome. The reception were nonchalant and not terribly welcoming or helpful : I asked if I could have a bar of soap as I am allergic to one of the compounds in the liquid soap. Shrug of shoulders and bored look.. Getting breakfast on the Saturday was a major fight: the facilities are inadequate for the number of guests and people were milling around looking for a seat. I saw one give up, heading for his room. Quality of breakfast is fine overall with a good choice of food, but the soft boiled eggs would be nice if they were warm. Lunch was good with well cooked fish and a varied accompaniment and an original elderflower panna cotta with rhubarb topping. In spite of being located in a practical spot close to the Arlanda express, this is my least favourite of the hotels I have stayed in in Stockholm.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
clarionsign, Marketing Coordinator at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Adrian H,

Thank you for sharing this review and feedback with us. Im so sorry that your stay didn't end up like you both hoped it would. Considering our service, this has always been our passion and strength, we work with a 100% focus on service so i will show this review for my colleagues and truly hope that no one else leave with this feeling. Because that's not what our goal is!

When all guests want's to eat at the same time it can feel a bit crowded but i'm really glad that you enjoyed our big selection of fresh food. I hope you come back soon again!