“Yummy in my tummy”
Review of Tutto Bello

Tutto Bello
Reserve with
Tutto Bello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,362 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Description: Restauraunt closed for the summer and will be open again as of Aug 8th 2016.
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is next to my office so we decided to try it for lunch. For lunch they have a cheap menu with a few different main courses to choose from. I ordered the mushroom risotto and it was excellent. I will def be back, I actually tried to be back last Saturday with my bf but unfortunately they only open for dinner. I am really looking forward to taste their dining menu :)

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

A nice, little Italian restaurant, tucked away at the corner of a park.
Nice & stylish interior, soft music & a cosy atmosphere!
The food served was very tasty & the size of the pizza was very good (c. 30cm).
Staff - as seems usual in Sweden - was very friendly and spoke very good English!

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

Tutto Bello offers good pizzas with fresh ingredients made in a proper stone oven. Their tiramisu is also delicious, but then again, all tiramisus tend to be. Four out of five!

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

I've been there with a group of international friends to make them taste Italian food: I couldn't have made a better choice bringing them to Tutto Bello!
The restaurant has a really cosy atmosphere. The number of places is relatively limited (I'd suggest to book before through the website, as we did) but I think that this is an index of the quality of the food and of the service. We ordered 2 pizzas, 2 risotto and 2 pasta. My pizza was delicious, and I can say the same about my friends meals (I tasted them); being Italian, I can assure you that the food you'll eat here is REALLY Italian food! I felt like at home while tasting all these exquisite Italian flavours!
Moreover, prices are not so high if you consider the average of Stockholm: even if we didn't drink wine (then we'd have paid more), we spent around 140 SEK each, so that I'd say that the quality-price ratio is very high!
As a final plus, having talked with two of the chefs I can assure you that they're Italian.
In conclusion, I'd definitely recommend this place to everybody, especially to not too big groups of people (but anyway I think that if you call them before they could arrange something)!

1  Thank Alessandrocrosara
Reviewed October 9, 2016

we discovered this place by chance. we are always quite careful with italian restaurants in sweden, but this one looked nice and the smell from outside was really good, so we gave it a try. the food was very very good, although quite pricy. we avoided the starters, and preferred pizzas and desserts. we had pizza parma, tiramisu and diavola. everything was very very good! we spent around 230 kr per person, standard stockholm price (unfortunately..).
we like that they have a weird mix of italian food, swedish-style interiors, spanish cook and swedish service at the table. weird and funny mix, but in my opinion very pleasant!