All reviews no window frosted glass conveniently located hotel small room great hotel central station single room iron and ironing board small desk breakfast buffet rain shower meatballs rooms were very clean comfortable bed enjoyed my stay luggage room modern hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival I was met with a musty smell that hits the back of your throat like old smoke a smell that has been since described by the front office director as the hotels Usual Smell. I ignored the lack of smile from the check in clerk and went straight to my room to be met by the smell of fresh paint much like the smell of gas. I turned around and requested an alternative room and invited the team to check room 714, of which they responded, yes there is a problem with the ventilation the hotel always smells like this. Embarking on my second room on the 10th floor the same smell from the lobby was also found in the room. Approaching front office again I was informed there was no leadership onsite, no one could assist. I checked out on the spot and went to the Best Western Kom around the corner. The Front Office Director is now refusing to refund me as I booked through booking.com and the money is non refundable. I paid for a hotel room of which I expected to be of a basic standard to allow me to stay. This was not met and now my money is being held to ransom for a service I did not receive.

Room Tip: Book an alternative hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I should feel happy to describe about the best Western ramachandra visakhapatnam. Choosen this hotel looking at the reviews and it's worth for it. One of the best hotels stayed in. The services provided are extremely good almost reaching 5 star. Starting from the checkin, room house keeping and the restaurant people are very smart helping me all the time. Visited for the first time and really impressed by the services experienced. Specially mention about manager Me. Raju yadav, prabath and Deepak at the restaurant who were everything to me during my stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

While this hotel is no budget hotel, it was still within a reasonable price for Stockholm hotels. Location was very good - short walking distance to central station and Gamlastan. There’s also a metro station right next to the hotel.

Breakfast was ok, nothing to weite about.

Staff was helpful.

Room was tiny - Tokyo size like - but had everything we needed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

We had the cabine room and it was a very small room, just space for the bed and not for something else. The room also had no windows. The worst was the transparent door and wall to the toilet, so it was a little odd situation for a two people in the room. The rest was nice, clean and cozy. The breakfast was delicious and rich. The location was perfect to see Stockholm, very central, so everything could be done by foot. So in total it was ok.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Clean and compact with all the amenities one needs..I just wish I could have booked myself as i think we got fleeced by our travel agency. Hotel groups should perhaps start looking at ways to get corporate travel done easier and allow public sector organizations to procure much easier..sadly South African public sector procurement is stuck on the ice age still. It seems also construction work in the city happens at all hours of the day and night, which makes it difficult to sleep with an open window

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business