“Absolutely incredible! ”

Ranked #111 of 3,514 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Our meal at Le Nom was easily the best meal we had in Stockholm. Every single bite was absolutely delicious and we couldn’t get enough. Go here immediately!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 724staceyr

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, tasty food and the place itself was very good located and bright. We tried fiskpinnar for kids, torskrygg and bakad röding for us. Delicious! But the portion of fiskpinnar were too little

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Nohero_23
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I eat out at upmarket restaurants 5-6 times a week and have eaten at some of the most expensive and prestigious restaurants in the world. As such, I'm pretty hard to impress. Le Nom amazed me.

I liked everything about this restaurant: the food, the atmosphere, the service. The food is simply amazing: sophisticated, Michelin-quality, among the best I've ever tried. Small dishes that cost around 150kr each. I ate two and was very satisfied (my young brother-in-law finished off three). The atmosphere is colorful and playful, but still sophisticated. Our waiter was nice and very knowledgeable.

It wouldn't be one of my reviews without at least one complaint ;). In fact I can't really complain about anything: in our case it was a family dinner, and we were in NO hurry whatsoever. Had we been, however, then the wait between the first and second courses would have been too long. Also, I would have appreciated a few more wines from the New World, particularly California and Australia.

All in all though this was a fantastic meal, and we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank hyslopc
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Cozy restaurant, great service and excellent food. Small dishes, so expect to order at least 2-3 dishes per person. All the dishes we tried were beautiful and very tasty.

The goats cheese ice cream is a must-try. I recommend it highly.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank BrianGammelgaard
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We tried the tasting menu and young and old appreciated it very much.
The service was friendly and turned down the somewhat loud, but nice old time jazz and blues music.

The half glass wine testing menu was highly appreciated if you go for quality and not quantity.

We will come back again.

Date of visit: November 2017