“Nice and small”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

A nice little restaurant that stayed as we had remembered it from our first visit ten years ago.
Swedish specialities are nice and not pricey as they can be in this neighbourhood. Portions are really decent too. The staff is welcoming.
A restaurant we will be happy to go
to again.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

People very kind service very nice and fast and food also very nice
Will really recommend for a quick lunch

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Absolute gem, had a great supper and the food was absolutely delicious! I can definitely recommend the excellent service and wine! We happily stumbled upon this restaurant and will hopefully return!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

The food was very good. I try the reindeer and the cooking and the sauce were excellent!

The wine is very expensive, but the food, it's ok.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

I ate here for lunch on a chilly day. I was the only one in the restaurant. I saw the sign in the window advertising tomato soup and that was exactly what I wanted on a cold day.

I was served quickly by a very friendly waiter. The soup was very good but the garlic bread that came with it was delicious!!

Prices are not cheap (nothing in Stockholm is, really), but not crazy expensive either. I would eat here again.

The bathroom was dimly lit with candles! Careful you don't knock one over.