“Nice and coosy”

AT.
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Nykoping
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Nicely located in the middle of Nyköping and with an excellent selection of beers. That's what I like to say. Ooh and one other thing! The hamburger was great! I suppose I'm a grumpy old man while saying this but sometimes I wish the staff could spend less time chatting among each other and spend more time on the customers. After all, we are paying for your car, your food and all the other stuff, that makes the life worthwhile.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed February 9, 2016

If you feel for a snack or a bite of something really tasty and good it is worth while to step in and make a visit to Nyköpings most recent restaurant Ät! Nice atmosphere, good decent food without to many twists! Try the Iranian Samosas or their burgers or simply take their lunch of the day!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2015

We were enroute to the airport and dropped into the Town for a bite to eat. It was a Monday evening and we had nothing booked. Found AT by pure chance as it is slightly tucked away from the main street.
The restaurant is modern look , good atmosphere despite only been 1/2 full. The menu is quite extensive, with a range of meet, fish, vegetarian and burger dishes available. I enjoyed a Pork dish, my partner Lamb, both were full of flavour and good value. I would definitely return if in the area

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Travellinghatter
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Nice priced, large verity of starters and nice steaks and burgers. New restaurant with young staff, not always the fastest service but always very nice. Huge selection of (botteled) ales, mainly from micro breweries

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Fredrik F
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Quick service even though there were lots of guests and we were 7 people in our party. The fried fish wrap was yummy.

Date of visit: October 2015