First Hotel Linne
Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$131
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$97
  • Breakfast included
Elite Hotel Academia(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Restaurant
Best Western Hotel Svava(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$101
US$136
US$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

CityStay Uppsala(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Akademihotellet(Uppsala)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Room 325 was a single. It had the smallest bathroom I have ever seen, but the room was clean and water was hot. Had shampoo, conditioner and soap as toiletries. No frig, rather basic. TV had 11 channels – I think 3 had English programmes. Excellent night light located right over the bed – good design. Free wifi – no password needed.
Our Brightwater group of 24 had a buffet dinner at 7:15, fish, salad, salami, potatoes, veggies, and chocolate dessert. Buffet breakfast was usual European – scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, variety of breads, cheeses, lunch meats, fruits. If you are there in the summer, try the currants on the bushes in the courtyard – yummy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Niklas S, General Manager at First Hotel Linne, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay with us at First Hotel Linné.

I really do appreciate that you took the time to evaluate us, and I can assure you that we will focus on improving our routines regarding your comments.

I will work together with our staff to ensure that this is not repeated in the future.

We wish to welcome you back to First Hotel Linné.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

Good location of the hotel but dirty room and dirty towels, room looked a lot older than the ones on the web page. Breakfast had quite many choices, but the food supposed to be warm (like bacon and scrumbled eggs) was really cold and some fruits and cheese were still frozen at serving.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with FirstHotels.com
Niklas S, General Manager at First Hotel Linne, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

I really do appreciate that you took the time to evaluate us, and I can assure you that we will focus on improving our routines regarding your comments about our cleaning and breakfast.

I will work together with our housekeeping and breakfast staff to ensure that this is not repeated in the future.

We wish to welcome you back to First Hotel Linné.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Close to the Linné Park and resturants in Uppsala City. Walking disrance to cultural areas as the Catedral, the Castel and the University. Often easy to park the car outside the hotel. But quite a long distance from the railway station.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with FirstHotels.com

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at First Hotel Linné.

I appreciate that you took the time to evaluate us. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further comments about your stay or to help us improve our product.

We look forward to wish you welcome back to First Hotel Linné.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We spent two nights at the First Hotel Linne in July 2016. First of all the hotel Lobby and breakfast area were very nice, and the breakfast buffet was good and offered a variety of choices. The location of the hotel is very convenient to major sites, such as the cathedral and castle; and walking to shopping and restaurants. The average rating for the hotel comes from the rooms and hallways. They are both dated and in need of updating. The hallways were narrow, and carpet and walls were stained. On the positive side, the rooms are large and offer a private bathroom. The beds were average and we were able to sleep fine. The rooms and carpet need to be updated as they are old and worn. Even though the room was clean, this keeps the room from feeling clean to guests. The cabinets need to be updated as they look institutional. There is no air conditioning in the room, and we had to ask for a fan; which we were lucky to get as they have very few in the hotel. If location is important, this hotel will do fine for you.

Stayed: July 2016
Niklas S, General Manager at First Hotel Linne, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Hello,

I really appreciate that you took the time to evaluate us, and I can assure you that we will focus on improving our routines regarding your comments.

Thank you for your appreciation of our breakfast. Please let me know if you plan to return to First Hotel Linné and I will make sure to offer a free upgrade.

And again - thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

We wish you welcome back to First Hotel Linné!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because it is right next to the Carl Linne botanical garden. Just walk out the front door and around the corner to enter the garden. In addition, some of the rooms look into the garden. Stay in a room on the garden side about half way down the hotel and up a couple floors. This hotel is at the end of the shopping district, so it is a short walk to most of the stores. There are plenty of cafes across the street from the garden. Overall, a nice place with prompt service. My room was a little old; however it was very clean. It's a quiet location and I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Aaron,

Again - thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

We wish you welcome back to First Hotel Linné!