3,521 results
All reviewssea viewspa areaspa experiencewine menufantastic locationfamilies with childrennice hotelmain coursecourse dinnerhuge fireplacelovely atmosphererelaxing staybreakfast was excellentnice foodsandy beachpower stationconditioner and body lotion
Reviewed February 5, 2016

Beautiful place, aesthetic atmosphere and very friendly staff. We had the spa treatment "ivory" and a "Rolling Sands" massage and it was wonderful. The food was of high quality and the selection was impressive, both dinner and breakfast. Very recommendable.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2016

Fabulous, peaceful weekend getaway! A must if you're in Sweden!

The spa is fabulous. Definitely opt for the Diamond facial. Simply amazing! Spend the cold winter day in the warm tubs and sauna overlooking the ocean.

Princess approved! PrincesswithaBackpack.com x

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henric P, Chef at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

Hello Princesswithabackpac,

Thank you for those kind words. I am glad to hear that you call us a "must-visit" in Sweden and we received your princess-approved stamp. I hope we have the pleasure to have you as a guest again within the near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2016

I was visiting the hotel alone on a business trip. I had a very nice stay. Good restaurant and nice rooms.
The hotel is based on being two in spa. So I will recommend to bring a partner if you have the possibility.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2016

Perfect service, beautiful room (sea view), good food, great spa. Can highly recommend a stay at this great hotel! But go there on a deal - otherwise it will be expensive. We had gotten a one-Night deal, which included a double-room, two-course meal, ivory spa and breakfast - really good value for the money. We will come back next january if we can get the same deal - we upgraded to a room with sea view, which we loved!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henric P, Chef at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2016

Dear Charlotte,

First of all I would like to thank you for your review. Our goal is to create returning guests and to hear that you will return next year makes me pleased. Therefore, I would like to personally ensure that you return and provide you with my email: henric@strandbaden.se. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like me to assist you with a reservation.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I very nice place to relax, using Spa and walking by the beach !!!
Room with extra bed ok for short stay. Beds in generel could be better.
Dinner very good but menu card the same during our stay so hope it will be changed for visitors staying longer as 3 nights...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henric P, Chef at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2016

Hello 873larsv,

Thank you for your feedback.
I will discuss this with our staff and managers to ensure a better service.
I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as a guest again.

Best regards,