3,576 results
All reviews sea view spa area great atmosphere great spa wine menu families with children nice hotel main course course dinner huge fireplace spa package relaxing stay nice food sandy beach power station excellent food and service conditioner and body lotion
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Beautiful hotel and location and overall a lovely spa.
Unfortunately we could not book treatments in advance or upon arrival. Be aware that sunday evening is "part time" in the spa.
Would come again another time!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MagnusTummalid, Försäljningschef at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Josefine,

Thank you for your stay and a great review. We love to welcome you again soon, then we hope there are more spa treatments available.

Best regards
Magnus Tummalid
Director of Sales

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Really nice SPA hotell with friendly staff and great food. Ivory spa package is well recommended but request longer stay in Hammam and a shorter foot bath. Relly nice with a generous glass of sparkling wine before entering Ivory area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward E, Kundansvarig at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your positive and great review!

I'm so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience in our Retreat Club with the Ivory-experience.

At your next stay, I can highly recommend you guys to try our new restaurant, KÖKET.
A unique and magical taste-experience!

Thanks a million,

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Booked this hotel since I would meet up with an old girl friend who I just kept in touch with over the phone and email etc. over the years. We both loved the surroundings even though it rained during our stay. Since our room was not available until 3 pm, we started having lunch in the restaurant. It was a buffet and it was so-so. Nothing fancy and I expected more of both the cold and warm buffet. However the restaurant in it self was beautiful and the service was perfect.
In the afternoon we went down to the spa facilities and I must say that this was wonderful but crowded! Oh, my. But a Saturday in October you just have to expect that. There were staff working really hard but I think they went too far when they took our towels and bags away from the sunbeds, just for the few minutes we were in the pool. With the different spa facilities there are, it is easy for everyone to find an area they like. Since we wanted to talk and catch up for the last 15 years, the pool area with a huge fireplace almost in the pool, where they played music and had a bar opened was phenomenal.
We had dinner in the evening and it was by far better than the lunch. Since it was so many guests we had to wait for service and we had to ask for the dessert menu but other than that, I can recommend the dinner.
The room was clean but it is not far from needing a touch up. With a lot of guests it wears down quickly. The bathroom was a bit dated as well but I loved the quality of the shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
The breakfast buffet in the morning had exactly what I wished for so I was happy. But if you are a person who wants to eat warm food in the morning, there are just scrambled egg and bacon.
Overall the room could need a touch up, the service was fine, the food as well and the spa better than average!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Edward E, Kundansvarig at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Wow, thanks a million for this comprehensive and informative review!

A lot of positivity which I love! But also great feedback to take notes from to strive for perfection until you guys return. Thank you for that!
Nice to hear about your reunion, I hope that you make this a new tradition at our hotel.

Once again, thanks a million.
We look forward to see you guys back here soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Great spa experience
The treatments are top class
Its a perfect experience for the couple who would like to get away
Very nice personale they give a great service
The personale all speak both swedish and english

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward E, Kundansvarig at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Simon,
Thanks a million for your kind and positive review!

We're very pleased to have you guys here, and I'm glad to hear that the treatments and the retreat club, both lived up to you expectations!

Hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Nice room- good restaurant with great food( a little bit expensive)- great breakfast. Nice SPA-area. Friendly and helpfull employers. Falkenberg is a nice little village, which can be reached within half an hours walk.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward E, Kundansvarig at Falkenberg Strandbad, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Claus,

Thank you for this kind review and your positive words!

It warms everyone that got the chance to take care of you guys and we're so happy to have you here.

I hope to see you again very soon,