See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Raditional Hotel with large and clean rooms. We enjoyed stay in this hotel allthougth the city seems to be dead at that time. Again I must say breakfast was excellent but not so wide range what we experienced on this tour. Bed was large and good.
I can recommend this Hotel to travellers.

Room tip: I think they are as good if one prefers traditonal
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel close to the train station and few minutes walking from the city centre.
Room was silent, clean and well maintaned.
The hairdryer was not really effective.
There is a small gym and a very nice spa and wellness center.
The breakfast was good even if too much standardized
Fornitures are nice and it is a pleasure to get some relax at the lobby or in the backyard

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Special rooms and a nice SPA. I really recommend it! And the location is very attractive. Near to the center of Halmstad! And of course is the staff really helpful and can recommend restaurants and so on :-)

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

What shall I say, the looks of the hotel are good, the personnel friendly, bed and shower ok. On the other hand, there is no restaurant, no private parking, my one person room was really small and the shower felt cheap. Bottom line: it is way to expensive.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I booked this hotel without telling the wife, because she wanted to go there as it was jugendstil and looked interesting. We arrived at Halmstad and, because I had memorised the Google Maps map I drove straight to the hotel (it is one of my tricks - I don’t have many but memorising maps is one of them). The hotel didn’t disappoint in terms of architecture, and it is a shame we only stayed one night. We didn’t eat here, the hotel itself recommends other restaurants as it only has a basic service, but it is a good stopping point, and I would definitely use it for a stay of a few days. The breakfast was buffet style and had some hot food - always a bonus when on the continent - including meat balls and a sort of bacon. Good overall.

Date of stay: August 2016