All reviews restaurants and bars nice stay one night very nice hotel the river city
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We went as a weekendtrip. Sweet hotel. Very good food. Very nice staff. Close to the inner city. Next to a sweet park. The room is a little small, so maybe it's not perfect if you spend much time in the room.

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Annelie L, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Norre Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Everythging in the hotel was excellent, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel was recommended by Capio Movement Clinic and my wife stayed with me there the first night but then moved into the clinic where she had a succesful operation on her hip.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Annelie L, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Norre Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Sir,

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We arrived late Sunday afternoon before my wife's operation on Monday. It was recommended by the hospital but not too well adapeted to my wife who had trouble to walk in the three steps which she needed to get into the elevator.
The complimantary buffé was ok and the breakfast (for just me) was well over avarage.
The room ws nice and clean and the courtyard was very nice.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Annelie L, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Norre Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thanks for this review.
We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with the food, hotel room.
Unfortunately we have some stairs in our old building.
Sincerly,
Annelie Lindgren with team

Reviewed May 23, 2017

It was a nice stay at the Clarion Park. We had our dog with us and it was no problem, we just had to pay 250 Sek for the extra cleaning the rom service has to perform. The Hotel is lockated direkt by a nice park and arround a corner is a nice shopping steet and a river to take nice walks. I will like to came again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Annelie L, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Norre Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 22, 2017

At the first look this hotel looked like something I had seen in many Swedish cities - and old used hotel, but stepping in to my hotel room I was pleasantly surprised. The room was modern, bright and really pleasant. It was like stepping into a new hotel. The bed was really pleasant and the bathroom was perfect. The breakfast was really nice and the whole atmosphere at the hotel was relaxing and calm. Great place to stay!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Annelie L, Hotelldirektör at Clarion Collection Hotel Norre Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thanks for this nice review.
We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with the food, hotel room and the whole atmosphere.
Sincerly,