All reviewsfree parkingshopping mallbreadother hotelsone nightthe rivertvshowerswedensleep
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I stopped for a night on my way south, and it's location by the highway, good parking and fair prices makes it a good choice. The room is average, the TV is old, and the bed is not top class, but for one night it works. Basic breakfast. Clean.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
GoodMorningHalmstad, Receptionist at Good Morning Halmstad, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Hello!
Thank you for your review of our hotel here at TripAdvisor! We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay here. Have a nice day and welcome back to Good Morning Halmstad!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel, with many rooms and near everything you might need.
Large and varied breakfast, everynight has a different menu for dinner very well cooked and delicious and a fresh coffee is always ready for you.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you for your review of our hotel here at TripAdvisor! It is always nice to hear that we did a good job and that you were satisfied with your stay here. We wish you a lovely day and welcome back!

Reviewed May 3, 2017

After being disappointed in one of the other hotels in Halmstad (high price, small room, no facilities) I ended up here. What a pleasant surprise. I got a decent room for a good price, a nice small bar and a breakfast with everything you need in the morning. If I need to go back to Halmstad, this is the place to stay for me.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GoodMorningHalmstad, Receptionist at Good Morning Halmstad, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Hello!

Thank you for your review here at TripAdvisor! It is always nice to hear that our guests have had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Have a wonderful day and welcome back!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I stayed in the hotel for 1 night with my daughter. We appreciated the clean room on the 11th floor with the nice view. The hotel was easy to reach, has a lot of free parking places and is located in a shopping mall. The room was quite small and the sink's water tap did not work well. The breakfast buffet included some bad-tasting scrambled eggs, and I missed the bacon. The water dispenser had a technical problem but coffee, orange juice and the selection of bread was ok. My daughter would have preferred to see a bit more fruit + vegetables. The personnel at the reception was very friendly and considering the relatively good price the overall impression of the hotel was ok.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GoodMorningHalmstad, Receptionist at Good Morning Halmstad, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Hello!

Thank you for your review of our hotel here at TripAdvisor! We are glad that you and your daughter had a nice stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will have an even better experience next time you visit us!

Have a happy Easter!

Amera at Good Morning Halmstad

Reviewed January 10, 2017

the hotel is very basic as reflected in the price but cleanliness of the shower floor very bad - it was slimey. tv channels very basic and antiquated tvs fitted. breakfast provided no fresh fruit except a few apples.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GoodMorningHalmstad, Reception at Good Morning Halmstad, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2017

Thanks Andrew for your answer.
Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied whit your stay here. I hope you will have a better stay next time.
Kind regards Janni