It's just next to the Santa Village and the good thing is their shop operating hours till late as everything in the village almost close at 17:00; the owner couple and staffs are very nice and friendly, the cabin with sauna room is so wonderful after a whole day snow activity outside, comfortable bed and room decor. The hotel restaurant is also nice as they provide delicious food with fair price along with salad bar and drinks; even before we checked-in the staff was already very helpful through email communication.The distance is a problem if you don't drive your own car, only bus no.8 arrives and not very intensive schedule, taxi to city centre cost about 20 euro one way. If you arrive by air plane it will be better as they provide free shuttle service. (plus info, city centre to Rovaniemi train station, taxi 11 euro)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard cottage accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There's no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland