The village is in an excellent position, just in the middle of Santa's headquarters!
The wooden cabins look great and they offer every confort. Really beautiful having our own sauna in the cabin.
Only what a pity not to be able to switch on the lights of the Christmas tree we had on our veranda outside the cabin just because it was summer...
Staff is really very kind and careful.
Breakfast is various and rich, and the restaurant is nice too.
Airport transfer is very convenient.
I'd love to go back to the village!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard cottage accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There's no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland