All reviews post office christmas house santa claus arctic circle the cottages northern lights private sauna gas station private visit husky park reindeer farm reindeer ride small kitchen fairy tale magical place ice hotel souvenir shops
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I been with my kids 3 and 8 year old in Santa Clous hol villag.i sink for location its the most near to Santa plays hotel. 2 min. wolk to see him in his office!!! it was wanderful days,very frendly staff,clean cotteg with sauna,after snoumobiling safari,lot of sweet drems come trou in that biutifool plays!my kids want again come only there!higth recom. cabin was hot ,nice food and very near to all fun,its the best hotel for famely vith kids)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VALENTINA F
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Rovaniemi --can such a place exist ? We had to go & see it for ourselves and SCHV was absolutely the ideal resort to stay at --with a small very helpful kitchenette and beautiful accommodation, Santa Claus just beside us on the Arctic Circle, all walking distance, Information Centre + beautiful forests behind us --the Huskies farm and the sledges ---it was indeed a great stay ---enjoying nature at its most pristine and comfortable --almost luxurious stay ---definitely recommended with fabulous hosts and colourful Santa stuff everywhere from vehicles to houses to souveniers--very nice two days we spent at this place

Room Tip: All the cabins are equally good so you just need to take a call whether u want to be away from the highway / restaurant or closer to these ----
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Areful I
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Great new cabins right by the Arctic Circle. Lovely hosts, good breakfast, nice private sauna. It was amazing to wake up in the morning and see the fresh snow outside: winter in May!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We travel to Rovianemi with my 9 months old baby and we didn't have a reservation, the staff was very helpful and nice , I really enjoy the sauna in my own cottage!!
we have an amazing time there !!
vBreakfast ok,but not amazing
the free wifii doesn't work all the time,
highly recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Marifaci
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The place is very very nice.... the cottages are "brand new", smell wood, cosy and warm... very clean... but the best ever is the sauna, how to describe the feeling of being in a sauna looking to the snowy trees.
The staff are nice and natural and if they can help they do. If I can I will go back this time with the children. You don´t have to worry about excursions they manage all... I just loved it... and even when they tell you the cleaning of cottage is not included you don´t mind !!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple