“Deep-fried bananas!”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vironniemi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great and cheap dinner!
We - my parents and I - went to Mount Everest for dinner, and we all had the Mango Chicken. It was so delicious, the sauce was smooth and spicy, the chicken was SO tender, and the naan-bread was absolutely perfect!
The best part was the dessert: I had the deep-fried banans.. Oh my! I'll be dreaming about that for a while!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Very bland food, not at all authentic. Very dissappoimting that they do not mention giving rice and Naan bread with food since we ended up with 2 Rice dishes. Also very pricey. A big dissapointment.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Wednesday, Helsinki was buzzing and I found this place for lunch, limited menu but all fresh. Water jug on the table, chose the lamb, it comes with pila rice, a dahl, freshly cooked light nan bread, sauce - the meat was tender, succulent, full of flavours. Couldn't fault it- all for €13 too

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Sat inside as it was too hot outside. Unusual for Helsiki.
Restaurant nicely designed. Ordered chili chicken and vegetarian biryani. Both dishes were extremely tasty. We also received lovely Naan bread and pappadoms.
Staff were friendly. Atmosphere good.
Location is perfect being in the centre of the city.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

we had one meal at this restaurant and found it was excellent.
we had not had this type of food before and the meals were very tasty and were of quite large portions to the point I could not finish my meal which does not happen too often.
highly recommend the restaurant with the service being spot on.