1,642 results
All reviews luxury collection marble bathroom luxury hotel turn down service executive room beautiful hotel fazer cafe room service esplanade park the location is perfect hotel bar the heart of the city train station central helsinki market square brasserie spa
Reviewed November 1, 2018

High end, luxury hotel with a very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Our room was large and comfortable but rather plain for a hotel of this level, the bathroom was particularly nice. Common areas were very nice. But the strongest point of recommendation is the primo location. Everything seems to be near by, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, harbor area, etc.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear godmd25,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Hotel Kämp and sharing your thoughts with us and all fellow travelers. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us here in the heart of Helsinki. We are indeed very well located, within walking distance from all the main attractions and shopping areas. I appreciate also the constructive feedback regarding the room. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

On the behalf of our whole team I hope to see you here at Kämp again!

With best regards,
Manager on Duty

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Loved our stay at Hotel Kämp! The staff was super friendly and our standard room was big and cozy. The breakfast was delicious and the whole atmosphere at the hotel is luxorious. The bathroom was superb!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear NinaV_Travel,

Thank you for your 5-star rating and lovely comments. It makes me happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff, breakfast and rooms. I will be sure to share your feedback with the whole team! We look forward to seeing you returning to Hotel Kämp in the not too distant future.

manager on Duty
Hotel Kämp

Reviewed October 28, 2018

For a 'Leading Hotel of the World' member, Kamp needs to get its act together on some of the basics. For sure the public areas, lobby, bar are beautiful, location is perfect and the staff professional and welcoming. But - as others have mentioned - the VERY long breakfast queue on Sunday morning should be managed better - we ended up being placed in the bar where the tables aren't really suitable and you have to dodge the queue to pick up your breakfast. Also our room wasn't made up on our first day, although we were out most of the time, and then a cleaner was sent when we were getting ready to leave again.
I wonder whether this hotel has expanded its rooms without considering the impact on customer experience?
It wasn't what I expected, and I'd be unlikely to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DiMo
KampCollectionHotels, Hotel Manager at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear DiMo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and our services. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us but very sad to hear that there were issues regarding some of our services. Your constructive feedback has been very helpful as we are working hard on making sure that all our services are up to our guests needs and expectations. I truly hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back some day should your travels bring you back to Helsinki.

Lotta Wesamaa
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We went to kämp on my husband's birthday. We had informed the staff about the special occasion in advance which is why we were surprised that this was not noticed at any point. Even at the check in there was no mention about it.

The rooms are outdated (except the bathroom was nice) and the cleaner could have been a bit more thorough.

The spa was really nice for relaxing and the personnel at the breakfast was very professional.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eegon

Dear Eegon,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Hotel Kämp and sharing your thoughts with us and fellow travelers. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with Kämp Spa and with the personnel at breakfast. However, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the fact that your needs were not met with regards service and room. At Hotel Kämp, we always want to surprise and delight our guests on special occasions. Therefore I am very sorry to hear that you didn´t receive anything on your special day. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations. Therefore your feedback is very valuable to us.

I truly hope to be able to welcome you back should your travels bring you back to Helsinki.

Manager on Duty

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Room was excellent, as well as service in general. Hotel was full so they advised us to be early at breakfast. We were there before 9 Sun morning - and stood waiting for 15 min until a free table was found. 45 min later the queue was longer. I think a world class hotel as Kämp should be more creative in managing the peaks at breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple