All reviews design museum single room three star quiet street cozy hotel city centre breakfast included location is great min walk tram station small bathroom top floor bars and restaurants free wifi by foot bed was comfortable nice room
Reviewed February 4, 2011

If I have to rate my worst stay ever in Helsinki, I will count this hotel. Though hotel building is located at a prime location in the south district, it is badly managed and overly priced for nothing. We had to stay in this hotel, as we had no other option (all hotel rooms were booked for the Finland Germany soccer match going to be held in Helsinki). The hotel staff, including receptionist was not a professional at all. The rooms were cramped and internet not working, though it was promised to be working. We had a bad time managing our activities. While leaving, we wanted to put our luggage in the common storage room, and we found it heavily filled with one bag over the other.

Overall, the hotel is overly priced for the facilities it provides.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Talikko, General Manager at Anna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2011

Most of our guest have chosen to stay with us and that makes a small differnce in how they experience their stay. It is nice to see that you have found that the hotel building is located at a prime location, despite your otherwise less flattering experience. We are sorry that we did not met up with your expectations and that you could not use the WLAN. It happens that the storage room is sometimes full of luggages especially when the hotel has been fully booked.
Thank you for keeping us awake and reminding us of that we can always improve our performance.

Kari Törmä

Reviewed July 1, 2010

It was very centrally located, you could go everywhere walking, even to the bus and train station which was very practical to got to the airport. It was very close to many gay clubs and cafes, which was also very confortable.

It was a little too expensive, but in reality everything is expensive in Finland.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2010

the hotel is very well situated, it is clean and the service is amazing. the price for a double room worth the cleanliness, the location, the value and the breakfast. definitively recommand it for everyone for a nice and quiet stay in helsinki.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2010

I visited Helsinki and spent two nights in Hotel Anna. For a single room, I paid €75 per night which was an "offer"!! When I entered my room though it reminded it me my dorm room when I was a student at the university. Small room and very small bed. Also, the shower wasn't "devided" by the rest of the bathroom and the water was going almost everywhere. There was a sauna not included in the price and 8,5euros were asked to use it.

In the positives was the free wifi connection, the cleanliness and the location. The breakfast was a bit above average.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2009

Hotel Anna is situated right in the heart of the city. Its walking distance from the city centre which makes it very convinient for travellers without vehicles. Comfortable affortable rooms with buffet breakfast. I recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank SupriyaP
Talikko, General Manager at Anna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2010

Thank you for your nice feedback on Hotel Anna. Hopefully you chooce us again when you visit Helsinki next time. Most likely we can offer you just renovated rooms then, since we will start the renovation in March 2010.