“Mount Everest Kamppi . Nepalese restuarant”
Review of Everest

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Vironniemi
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Restaurant is small but quick service. Very fair prices for the amount of food had been served. Many vegetarian and non-veggy alternatives are available. Some kind of aubergine puree, spinach and channa curry is absolutely recommended. You can ask for two green chilli strength for spicy food. But if you are not used to spicy food, ask only for one chilli strength. You must order rice and nan separately, not included in the menu. Just double check your bill for safety reasons. 10,6 euros became 106 euros only because of some system fault.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant during a lunch break. Ordered Khursani Bhendo Kofta. I got medium strong portion of lamb meat balls, rice, sauce, yoghurt and naan bread. Food tasted very good and will happily come here again.

1  Thank Pasaatituuli
Reviewed April 11, 2018

We were over for the day for my 60th birthday. (April 11th). We found this wonderful restaurant and ordered from the lunch menu which runs until 3. We went for the 2 choice option. The food was delicious and I can honestly say that the naan bread is the best I’ve ever had anywhere!
Thank you for making my birthday perfect and if we visit Helsinki we will definitely come back!,

1  Thank linda g
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Celebrating my 50th birthday, we came to Helsinki for the weekend. Having decided that most restaurants were overpriced and of poor quality we decided to look for something different. This restaurant was found on trip advisor with good reviews so we thought we would give it a try. We were very surprised. Excellent choice, especially vegetarian options and children’s menu. The service was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and very large portions. All in all very satisfying at an excellent price. Would definitely visit again. Good job!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

First, they managed to screw my order up not once, but twice. Not off to a great start.

(I gave up at this point, but I’m confident that they could have gotten it wrong four or five times if I kept trying. I might test this theory if I’m ever feeling particularly masochistic and decide to go back.)

Now, mistakes happen. We shouldn’t expect perfection. But, these people managed to be rude - bordering on hostile - about it!

I mean, really. These folks have a case of the grumpies.

So, the service clearly blows. But surely I got some fantastic food that made it all better, right?

Seriously, this is like food court buffet Indian food. You know what I mean? A little cold, kind of bland, and has that flavor/texture like rubber is the second or third ingredient.

If the service was competent and the attitude was a little less . . . prizefighter . . . this would have been worth maybe 9€. Maybe. (I’m being generous here.)

As it is, I’d sooner grab a three day old croissant out of a bakery’s dumpster than go back to Everest.

1  Thank Legato9