“Dinner”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A must visit great food and friendly staff leave some room for the sweets!
Easy parking and easy to find

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The food was delicious With really friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant is very attractive and serve and lovely fillet steak.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I have tried this place several times on Recommendations from others but have never had a good meal. On this occasion I ordered Cajun chicken as I like 'dry food' - I'm not a fan of sauces. What I got was chicken smothered with a sauce. Not Cajun as I know it! On previous occasions I've played safe and ordered steak but this has never been cooked as ordered. Have given up now and won't be going back.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal at Baybrooks to celebrate my friends 70th Birthday. We decided to have the set menu which was excellent value and delicious food. They decorated the table, put a banner up and arranged for a cake and helium balloon. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a very enjoyable evening celebrating. Thank you to all the staff.

1  Thank Anne H
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here after playing golf at La Finca. The food was delicious and the restaurant is well positioned with a great view. The service was excellent and the staff friendly and welcoming.

2  Thank Rodneypigeon