Book In Advance
Tours from Arctic Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Arctic Adventures
from US$1,705.50
from US$359.00
from US$1,301.50
from US$796.30
2,166 results
All reviews ice climbing blue ice glacier hike blue tour river rafting golden circle northern lights day tour lava caving silfra fissure dry suit hiking boots lava tube south coast tectonic plates super jeep small group
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Loved the tour .it was very well organized with the right stops at points of interest.our guide was excellent a true professional.polite and friendly
Best part of the tour,the snowmobile ride.
An absolute thrill

Date of experience: March 2018
Freyja G, Customer Service at Arctic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Maria,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we highly appreciate it.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your tour and the got to experience the thrill of snowmobiling on one of our tours.
Hopefully you can come back for some more adventures in the future.

All the best,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Our trip was the: Into the Glacier, departing from Skaftafell with the duration of 3/4hours.
I was undecided about rating this trip with 4 or 5 stars.
First I have to mention 2 names from this agency: Andreia, the first person we met at the counter. She was very nice, helpful and attentive. Then, the great guide we had: Maka (sorry if I am writing it wrong). He took us to the ice Cave, he was super caring concerning the right ice spikes application. Then we made some extra stuff like feeding the ravens, hiking around the mountains close to the cave. He had been very attentive and communicative the whole trip.
I only gave 4 stars because probably a misjudgement I made. I thought we were going into a long ice Cave and we were going to descent and explore into the alleged long cave. The ice Cave was beautiful indeed. But after all we were there for only half an hour and it was as short as a house. So I guess the fault was mine by having put too many expectations on the cave and consequently I think 160€ per person for this excursion is a little bit high.
Nevertheless I had enjoyed the trip and I recommend it. I would do it again in a few years

Dear Joao Z,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us, it means a lot.

We are very happy to read that our guides did a good job with your tours and were caring and attentive in order for you to enjoy your tour to the fullest. We love providing this kind of service to all of our clients.

We would love to welcome you again on one of our tours in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I was hesitant at first due to the price...But I'm glad we went! There were only 7 people in our group and although there were many other groups on the glacier, the guides kept us spaced apart so you didn't really notice the others. This was a combo ice cave and glacier hike...well worth the money considering the time spent on the ice. The ice cave was small but plenty of blue ice. Be sure to have boots with ankle support or be prepared to rent a pair for $10

Dear Sukovich,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy your tour and had a good experience with us.
Hopefully we will can welcome you again in the future for some more adventures.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I used arctic adventures for my tours in Iceland and I would highly recommend this company compared to others! All my tours were on time and we saw everything on the itinerary plus additional places because we had time! My tour guide for the golden circle and snorkeling tour was amazing! He was so knowledgeable, his name was Hjalti and he really could tell you some interesting information and was so helpful for the snorkeling tour! My other tour guide that was awesome was for our South Coast 2 day trip! I don’t remember the name but he was so kind and showed us some awesome views! The glacier walk and ice cave, the tour guide was Australian and she was so cool! She was wonderful. I loved my time in Iceland and this tour company is the way to go!!!

Dear Kendra G,

Thank you so much for this feedback, it means a lot to us.

It is so good to hear that you had a good time on all of your tours with us and all of the guides were fun and informative.
This is exactly the type of service we like to provide and it is always great to read such a wonderful review.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Great tour allowing the chance to see most of the highlights of Iceland. Our guide, Ragnar, was awesome and made the trip a lot of fun!

Date of experience: March 2018
Larissa W, Customer Service at Arctic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hey erics4539,

Thank you for rating this tour. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed it so much! We would love to welcome you back for more tours in the future.

Greetings from Iceland,