Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Moonwalker tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Moonwalker
More Info
All reviews land rover golden circle south coast tour off road hekla volcano tour guide an adventure snaefellsnes peninsula active volcano black sand beach always felt safe big tour buses booked trips glacier water beautiful country his enthusiasm avoid the crowds
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I went on several different tours while in Reykjavik. None came close to moonwalker. I wish I had been with him the whole time. Most tours get farmed out to 1 or 2 wholesalers. This is direct and Bessie will try to get in as much as possible. Your enjoyment is his top concern. He added secret extras into our tour to surprise us. My other tours were a lot of driving where Bessie stopped at cool places along the way. Ice caves, geysers, water falls and tectonic plates all in one day (as well as some souvenir shopping) .He’s got a fantastic personality and a “go for it attitude”. He’s private so not so structured and confined. Whatever you want to do, he’s likely to do it. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Great guy, great time!

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Bessie took us (2 couples) to Snefellsnes. It was an adventure. He let us explore and take the time we wanted in the places that we went to. We saw mountains, waterfalls, black beaches, horses, and I think the pinnacle of the trip was a very windy walk along the outermost cliffs. It was scary and beautiful. We walked in snow against the wind; it was something for us Americans from the South (Louisiana and Texas).

Bessie answered our questions and told us many details about the areas we went through. We really enjoyed him, and his company, and the land we got to experience.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We just got back from our trip to Iceland. We booked two tours with Moonwalker, The Golden Circle and South Coast tours. From the minute we met Bessi and his Land Rover, we knew we were in good hands and had an adventure ahead of us! Bessi's knowledge and love of Iceland, his life experiences, story telling ability, and sense of adventure make his trips stand apart from everyone else. We not only saw, but felt the power and beauty of Iceland! We came away feeling alive again and our spirits renewed! The Blue Lagoon may be known for rejuvenating the body but Bessi rejuvenates the soul! A tour with Bessi should be on everyone's Bucket List! It certainly is in the category of some of the best life experiences ever for us! In our opinion there is only one tour group name you need to know when traveling in Iceland! Thanks Bessi for an epic time!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Our tour with Bessi has been perfect. Bessi is a professional, expert, kind and a friendly guide.
He made the difference to us because he loves what he does and he does It very well! We will be always grateful to him for this wonderful experience!
Thanks Bessy! You’re the BEST!
Riccardo
Federica

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Iceland is the most amazing country! I originally arranged the trip for my husband's 50th birthday (and also our 3rd anniversary) - it was somewhere he wanted to go. I thought Iceland would be something he was really into and I would be along for the ride. Not so! I was blown away by the beauty of the country, the food and fantastic people. We did a tour of Snaefellsnes with Beson our 4th day after doing 3 other tour/activities with other organizations and I have to be honest and say that I wish we had done and could have done more with Besse. He is a wonderful host and tour guide, is very knowledgeable about his country, answers questions in a detailed manner without overwhelming you with information, his vehicle allows you to get to locations that might be inaccessible to others. He genuinely enjoys his job and it shows. Besse - thank you for making our trip memorable! Our best regards to you and we will look you up if we make it back to Iceland! ~Marlena & John