“My 7 year old's favorite place”
Review of JOY

JOY
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Vestmannaeyjar
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My 7 yr. old and I ordered some ice cream here and it was delicious and hit the spot. He's such a good brother he brought some treats to his older brother who is 9 but was tired in the car.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I was there today and ordered a sandwich. While waiting on my food, one of the workers placed her bare hands in several bowls of the candy used as toppings. I couldn’t believe it. She grabbed the candy, ate it and grabbed more from another bowl. Thank goodness they made the wrong sandwich for me because I was able to get a refund. Eat there at your own risk!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Good quality ice-cream with a great range of toppings and sauces! Good choice of portion sizes too. Something for everyone (apart from diabetics!).

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

When you go there ask for old style icecream . This place is located in centrum you can also get some samwiches and boozt

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This place was a bit of a disappointment. The ice cream was nothing special - although the smoothies seem to be what it is known for and we did not order one of those.