“Hidden Gem”
Review of Mrs P's

Mrs P's
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Burwood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best Coffee in Burwood. This little Gem hidden away down a side street is a great place for your morning coffee. The service is friendly. Their range of muffins changes daily and if you get there early enough straight out of the oven.
I haven't eaten here so can't comment on the food.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great coffee in a cute coffee shop! Place is full of character and warmth of the staff. Mini Chocolate chips cookies served with the coffee are delicious!

1  Thank MimiShak
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Little place with a nice character, lovely staff and great coffee. The Carmel slice is a must try . .

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place is my regular haunt for coffee. Burwood is a bit of a dead zone as far as decent coffee goes until a colleague helpfully let me in on this little cafe hidden behind Burwood Road. The coffee and muffins are fabulous. I wish there were a few more vegetarian/vegan breakfast options, but the coffee is enough to keep me coming bacl!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

As a carpenter I have been too many cafes in my time and it usually is always the same dull looking place with over priced coffee, but here was a little different

The coffee was perfect in every way I was licking my lips after every sip and the bacon and egg roll was an excellent combination for a total of $10

Not only was the food and coffee great but the atmosphere in this cafe is so happy and warm and welcoming. Along with the friendliness of the staff you almost feel like you have been going there for years.

What a pick me up on the terrible morning I was having. Thank guys

A must go to and will always come back when in Burwood