All reviews no lift family run restaurant downstairs cheap stay scuba kings place to stay air conditioner great hosts clean rooms marsalforn bay noel guesthouse gozo waterfront
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Been coming here annually for the past 30 years. The courtesy, the good service and the welcoming family remained even after 3 generations. Apart from the guest House, the restaurant serves really good food.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018

The owner is oblivious to diner's needs and shows a blatant "I couldn't care less" attitude. I tried to use the WIFI and could access the guest house one but it kept "dropping", the restaurant one needed a password so I asked and was told to use guest; I pointed out that this wasn't good and she seemed totally unconcerned nor did she supply the password. My pizza arrived and smelt delicious but I was horrified to find it was badly burnt on the bottom of every slice. I ate the two least burnt and have to admit that the topping was delicious but no way could I have eaten the other six burnt slices. The owner didn't come to see how our meal was or how we were. I left the remaining six slices on my plate and upside down so she could see they were burnt but still no response or even a comment at how much I had left!? I thought she might have asked how it was or was there something wrong. She did offer the usual free Lemoncello. A local lady sitting nearby was surprised at our treatment and said the owner was out of order and wrong for her attitude towards us. We later found out that another local who had spoken to us having met us a few days before had been told not to speak to us again. Dreadful. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizella
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Bed looks like someone have slept on it , good tea , poor lightning , dirty corners in bathroom , under mattress lots of dust late breakfast (8:00 am ), but good for 2 days ...... shower gets cold after 1 minute

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week to go diving with Scuba Kings which is a 2 minute walk.

The room was freezing cold and there was no remote for the air con for the heating.

Other than that it was a pleasant stay, was close to the bus stop and not very far from the beach.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Have to describe the delicious home cooking in this cafe rather than the hotel. Recipes are homely and dependent on local and seasonal produce. Had the octopus stew and rabbit stew which were really tasty.
Think guest house should be decent enough given how the cafe is run,

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple