“easter lunch”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

good service and the food was excellent with the exception that they did not cater for gluten and/or lactose food will go again thanks

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We visited this restaurant 3 times from the beginning of the year till now. In our first visit, they took ages to come to take our order. On the second visit, it took 30 minutes to give us our bill. And on the 3rd visit, I've ordered a drink and after 30 minutes when I went to check they told that it had finished.
this will be our last time going to this restaurant.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Very tasty sandwiches and smoothies. Quite large portions. Short waiting time. Nice place. I recommend.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Practically we visit the place every Saturday for a snack or light meal and coffee or beer with a nice coffee at the end a a tot of Brandy/Cognac. It a nice very clean place with excellent Service,

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I have been to this lovely fishing village four times now during my holiday and eaten lunch every time.

This restaurant right at the end of the harbour looked nice, with tables and chairs outside with big umbrellas. It also has inside seating and a conservatory type area too.

I sat outside in glorious sunshine for lunch. I didn't want a pizza as they are always huge and so I opted for the Pizza Bread Tonno at €5.75. This consisted of two slices of Maltese bread, topped with tuna, salad, crisps, olives and mayonnaise on a tomato paste base. It was very filling and beautifully presented. I had a latte macchiato which was also perfect.

The service was a bit slow but it was market day on Sunday and the place was packed, so that was to be expected. Also I had lots of time and sitting in the sun was very pleasant.

I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant and will definitely go there again, for lunch or coffee.