“Great dinner”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Diner was very good! best we had so far in Malta. We had the duck and the chicken with rise. staff was friendly and nice views in Sliema!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On our fourth visit to Malta, we were delighted that this little gem of a cafe had not changed. Still friendly, several if the waiters we had known for years and lively coffee and excellent beer and snacks. Great ambience and so convenient when going on or getting off the ferries.
Will, hopefully, go there again lots of times on our next visit to Sliema.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious! Service is great! Atmosphere is nice! I went three days in a row. I received good service all three times, even though usually I am neglected due to being alone. Not the case here, and the food is really good and fresh, I really enjoyed the chicken Caesar wrap.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I went there with my family and everyone asked for something different. Due to that I can say that the lamb, the duck wrap and the hamburger were delicious!
The waiter who was serving us was nice and cared, he even gave me a good suggestion for a drink. His name is Joseph, you should really keep this guy in you place, he is good!
Thanks for everything, I will surely recommend it.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

A good place to stop for wine or coffee and an excellent choice of tasty cakes. Conveniently central