All reviews fridge and microwave electric blinds city centre small kitchenette living room minute bus ride great bathroom big shower two single beds stayed for one night quiet at night business area an overnight stay parking garage european institutions old town close to the hotel
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I spent three weeks for business there last year and a weekend with my boyfriend a few weeks ago.
The Hotel is in Kirchberg, so somewhat out of the centre, in the business district. You can walk to town (20 minutes) or take a bus.
Breakfast is nice, fine choice. The staff is helpful. There is no Restaurant, but a bar that offers snacks. They don't offer cocktails anymore (probably because they offered them very, very cheap...).
A "normal" Hotel is adjacent, where you can have OK meals for a fair price.
The rooms have a very clever design, offering a lot with few space. Shopping centre is close, so you could live from microwave food (don't, Lux has lots of fine Restaurants).
Pricing is fair, the premises are clean, the staff helpful, WiFi fast.
I will be back, be it for business or leisure.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The property is situated in the Kirchberg district, a few minutes walk from the Philharmonic-Mudam tram stop. This stop has good connectivity to reach the city center ( short tram ride to the Theater tram stop and then a pleasant 10 mins walk to the city center) as well as to the other side in the Kirchberg district - expo, Auchan hyper market etc. The room was adequate for our small family, clean and with a small refrigerator and a microwave. A good breakfast spread was available on both days of our stay and even though its chargeable, it was worth it. All in all, a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed from the 17th of August to the 19th of August 2018. I surprised my wife with a trip to Luxembourg(we both never been) and we both had such an awesome time. I originally booked the “executive suite” but got upgraded to the “suite de luxe” which was new for the hotel in which the receptionist Delphine contacted me about. I was excited to find that out since my Queen never found out until we got to the hotel. We had the best room in the hotel on our first visit and we were treated so wonderfully. I can’t speak for the other guest who had bad customer service we on the other hand did not witness any issues. Check-in was smooth we let them know we’re would be a little late due to heavy traffic from where we were arriving from. Once we got to the room my wife was greeted with a welcome birthday gift from the hotel staff complimentary drink of her choice with a guest and snacks. The room was nice and clean on the top floor (5th). I’m not sure if the other suites offered robes and slippers but this one did the minibar also had snacks and drinks in the fridge. The only problem we had if possible would have been the big screen Samsung tv in the living room area. The tv was lagging when it was cut on and turning channels thankfully we did not spend much time in the room. Oh yeah when we got to the hotel we ended up walking across to the Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg by mistake as our GPS took us to the wrong destination. The receptionist there nicely directed us across the parking lot in which the Novotel Suites uses underground parking for 17€ a day. The garage was shared by other businesses which could be a problem looking for parking designated to Novotel guests. Lastly our key card wasn’t working to get in from the parking garage which was somewhat of a hassle by taking a longer route to make it back to the room but not too bad. We didn’t report it to the front desk but mad. Overall we had such a blast they have a restaurant as well which we just got some Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and a kitchenette you can get snacks from. We will definitely be back in the future thanks to the Novotel Suites Luxembourg hotel and staff for such a memorable moment for me and my Queen!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel just overnight with my husband and 2 yrs old son. We realised when we are in our next destination that the stuffed dog & blanket of my son was left in this hotel. My husband emailed them and they replied that they have the stuff of my son. We then asked them if they can post it in our home address and will just pay for the postage. We haven’t heard from them after that email and actually chase them twice but no reply. Hence, I’m giving just 1 as that was very sentimental.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018

- First and foremost, staff is extremely good and offer friendly environment
- Rooms are very spacious - one suite is sufficient for 2 adults and 2 kids
- Have multiple options to go for in breakfast, but on a bit expensive side
- Very close to city center, can reach in not more than 5 mins by local bus

In all a best option for hotel in the city.
Loved my stay here... Thank you!!!

Room tip: Corner rooms are good and sunny
Date of stay: July 2018