All reviews no coffee making facilities separate building city centre basic needs minute walk separate toilet business hotel shower area restaurants and bars the hotel is clean quiet area room service reception staff are excellent location business trip large bed euros per person
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Modern, clean hotel only a 6 minute walk from the old city. Pleasant surroundings with views of the river. Helpful charming staff. There is a restaurant on the site but we did not eat there so cannot comment. There is secure parking on site for a small fee. Would recommend this hotel as it is in a quiet yet central location and has been refurbished with comfortable bed and excellent shower. Unfortunately it did not have air conditioning which probably would have been fine had our stay not been during the summer heatwave.

Room Tip: Whole area was quiet and off the main road.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GoeresGroup, Director of Sales at Hotel Parc Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for your nice comment that I will share with our staff.
Anne Quitin - Head of Business Development

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Great option with a good location, close by the city center, parking available and friendly staff. The rooms are good and spacious, basic but with all that I needed. The breakfast is really good, many option and with an amazing view. I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GoeresGroup, Responsable commercial at Hotel Parc Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to welcome you again in a very near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights although didn't spend much time in the hotel as we were just using it as a base to explore the city. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to all the shops, restaurants and tourist attractions. It is 20 minutes on the bus from the airport which costed €2 and went every 30 minutes and walking distance to the main train station. The breakfast was nice with a good selection and the staff were all friendly. Parking is available but you have to pay for it, I'm not sure how much as we didn't have a car. The room was clean and comfortable and the hotel was in a quiet area. I would stay here again if visiting the city.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GoeresGroup, Responsable commercial at Hotel Parc Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback regarding your stay. I am happy you enjoyed our location, the breakfast and the friendliness of our staff.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Luxembourg for one night. Generally staying in Luxembourg seems quite expensive during the week so you get a feeling of getting less for your money than you might somewhere else. Nonetheless it is in an excellent location with a short 10 min stroll to Place D’Armes where there are a selection of good restaurants and bars and we even had the pleasure of two different brass bands playing at the band stand throughout the day. The hotel is very clean albeit basic. It was incredibly hot in Luxembourg this week so the room were stifling hot. Air con would have been a bonus. Overall, I would stay again though.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

¨Dear guest,

I am glad you had a nice time at our hotel during your stay in Luxembourg.

it is indeed very hotel for the moment and unfortunately we do not have air conditioning in the rooms. But do not hestate to ask the reception for a ventilator next time you stay with us.

Head of Business development

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights with a friend. Brilliant location, 5-10 min walk to centre, and really pretty views. The hotel was functional, clean and every member of staff we spoke to was friendly and very helpful.

No door on the shower room. Not the end of the world but a bit weird. Also didn't seem to be aircon anywhere so it was really hot. The lovely man on reception gave us a standing fan for the room which helped.

Christophe in the restaurant was absolutely brilliant and so friendly. Our only complaint is the food. The breakfast was distinctly average and the evening meal we had was horrible. We both had pasta that was watery and tasted nothing like you'd expect I.e. carbonara that tasted like Kraft box pasta. The table next to us had kebabs that looked a lot nicer.

Overall it's good value for money if you're looking for a clean hotel in a great location. I'd probably go out for dinner though.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I am happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and will share your comments with our staff.
I will check with the kitchen Chef to see what happened with the pasta.