2,387 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar leading hotels of the world limanaki fish fish restaurant kids club junior suites sea view sea water kids pool amazing hotel five star hotel private beach four seasons half board family holiday public areas
Reviewed February 17, 2018

This is the best hotel we have been to in a long time. You can clearly see that their focus really is on the customer and making sure you have a great stay - which we definitely did. The staff is amazing. Our oldest son keeps asking us to go again since we got back...

In a nutshell, rooms are spacious and spotless although we spent very little time in the room. Both pools are very well maintained. We mainly used the kids pool. It has slides and other activities with pool attendants at all time (it sounds like a detail but actually makes it a lot safer when you have many kids running up and down and using the slides). The kids club is great! Our oldest son loved going there and the staff is amazing with children. It is next to the restaurant and the kids pool so you can keep an eye on your child while relaxing. We have also really enjoyed the family beach. Having two beaches for people with and without kids is great as you do not need to worry about bothering your fellow travellers!! And the kids easily find friends to play with.

Last, the hotel has 3 restaurants. We have tried kalypso gardens and Limanaki fish restaurant. I would recommend ordering a la carte and not the buffet as you get much better food for a very similar price! If you fancy going out of the hotel, there is a lovely fish restaurant called Puesta 10 mins walk through the walking path on the beach. We have been there several time and the staff is very friendly. The hotel also recommended an Italian restaurant called Da Franco 5 mins away. The food there is great but I would not recommend it with young children. As a couple though, you can have a great evening and they have tango nights every two weeks!

Only thing that we struggled with is finding a few loungers together near the pool. Despite being in a 5* hotel, you still have people booking loungers early morning but only using them much later in the day (we spotted these families... so my guess is that the pool attendants did as well!!). The pool attendants where always very helpful. We often started with a single lounger and got another one as other people left a little later.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the hotel. We will go again without any doubt.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Perrine,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback following your stay at the Amathus.
Your fantastic review describes what we strive for every day and it was pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are continuously striving to succeed with this target. As I always do, I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future.
Above all, I am really very glad that your children had a fantastic time in our new Pelican Kids’ Club, which is a heaven for our young guests. We have taken all measures so as to separate families with children from our adults’ guests, thus ensuring their own tranquility as well.
Thank you once again, and please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

The Amathus hotel in Limassol is one of the best hotels in the World. The best staff and management coupled with a great property. The rooms are very clean and the staff go out of their way to accommodate you. I must say that every resident in the hotel is treated like a king at all times. The only draw back is the quality and choices offered at breakfast. I recommend this hotel highly and will definitely go back to it in the near future.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Usamah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
It was nice to read to read that our team members were able to make you feel comfortable, and were on hand to assist whenever you needed. It is always encouraging for them to read such positive feedback regarding the service they provide to our guests, and it will be my pleasure to share yours with them.
I am indeed very glad that you found our rooms very clean and you definitely visit the Amathus in the near future.Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com on your next visit to our hotel.
Many thanks for your kind gesture to recommend our hotel. In the hotel industry, the word of mouth is the best marketing tool.
We, the entire Amathus team, are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel!
Kind regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2018

So this is our 5 th time at the Amathus and once again we were delighted with our trip. It was a romantic get away for Valentines and the hotel went that extra mile to make everyone staying to feel special. The manager is exceptional in his efforts to meet the standards and expectations of his customers, hosting a cocktail evening to meet the new arrivals. Valentines day itself was 'attention to detail' to make everyone feel warm inside, from breakfast to Gala dinner with a surprise heart of rose petals left on the bed along with other romantic gestures and superlative staff service.We will be back , we cannot recommend highly enough.Thank you once again.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely, but the sea view is gorgeous.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank helena w
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Helena W,
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
It gives me great pleasure to know that you are a faithful and repeat guest of our hotel and above all that you had once again a wonderful experience with us. We take great pride in our personalized service here at the Amathus Hotel and I’m very glad to learn that my team did everything possible to make your stay a memorable one on the occasion of St. Valentine's.
Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return back "home".
Best wishes,

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Short holiday to meat with Family, hotel not too big but very nice and clean, reception was very friendly and room was big and clean with a perfect shower and hot water, hotel perfect for small kids, mine is 3 and had fun in the indoor pool and playground, and at the kids club they do lots of activities, beach not ready yet (due to the season) but still lovely to play on with your kids, breakfast was perfect and well organized, with lots of food to choose form, We had A la Cart in the evening and also this was perfect, staff was friendly and helpful in all ways, the hotel has a beautiful garden a nice size adult pool and 1 for kids also as far I could see there were enough sunbeds, also they beach towels service,

Room tip: Choose a room with Sea view,
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear BWeerts,
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor of your recent visit to the Amathus.
I am delighted you chose the Amathus for a relaxing break with your family. It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our facilities for children. Our Pelican Kids’ Club with its outdoor and indoor facilities, and our Kids' swimming pool with slides, is a real paradise for our young guests. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens is allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach, swimming pool and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
I will share your kind comments with the team here and I am sure that your comments will boost their moral even more.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future for another memorable experience. Please contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to our hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2018

An Hotel is a building with beds and food. What makes all the difference between them is the quality of people who work in the hotel.
Well this hotel oozes quality in all the departments, it's obvious as you enter the hotel and are greeted at reception with a warm smile. Check in, is flawless, and it just gets better. By the way the beds are probably the best in the world.
I have been coming here occasionally for many years and It's always such a pleasure to see that the high standards of every department have been kept or improved.
It's not a cheap hotel, but it's wonderful.
If you want quality, rest and relaxation, great food then this is the hotel to come to.
I must congratulate Kyriacos at the reception desk and Panikos in the bar lounge.
Also well done to the management team, your hard work is appreciated.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear TrapperCon,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay at the Amathus. How nice to know that you are among our repeat and faithful patrons of our hotel.
Your fantastic review describes what we strive for every day and it was pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are continuously striving to succeed with this target. As I always do, I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team and especially with Kyriacos and Panikos.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards