All reviews caprice restaurant sorbet sea view suite upgraded to a suite pool area molton brown toiletries small hotel small beach hotel bar nice pool lovely hotel nothing is too much trouble pool staff five star hotel hotel guests sun loungers spa
Reviewed February 2, 2018

The setting is great, right on the beachfront and the common facilities are good, I was here for business and whilst the rooms would have been fine for holiday time, when you don’t actually spend much time in the room, it wasn't really set for business. The rooms are clean fresh, the pool looks so inviting, the breakfast had wide choice and the view of the ocean was stunning. I would return here for a holiday.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon C
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for staying at the Londa and for sharing your nice comments with us. We are very happy to hear that you had a lovely time and are looking forward to welcoming you back for one of your up-coming holidays.

Best personal regards and sunny greetings Ashtead

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Love this place and people. My favourite hotel in Limassol. This is small boutique hotel with great staff, good rooms, nice pool and great food !
I stay here for business at least once a month and staff makes you feel welcome and at home.
Would highly recommend if you need place to stay for business or relax.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Kristina D
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Kristina,

Thank you very much for your loyalty and kind words. It is always a great pleasure having you with us and we are delighted to hear that Londa has become your home away from home. Many thanks for recommending us. The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best personal regards

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Hotel is lovely, however I felt that it is getting a little tired and does not match some of the other 5 star hotels in the area. Felt it was overpriced for what we got. Location is nice but you just don't get a wow factor from this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the Londa for your family night out and for sharing your valued feedback with us. When comparing the hotels, please have in mind that the Londa is a Boutique Hotel. It was a great pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town.

Best regards and greetings to Paralimni.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

i stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in mid January travelling on business. A nice hotel by the beach with extremely friendly staff. Delicious breakfast and nice restaurant. The rooms are very clean but the wifi can be better. Overall it is a nice hotel somewhat closer to the city centre than the other hotel by the beach in Limassol.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank hideguti1
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Londa during your recent business trip to Limassol and for sharing your feedback with us. We very much appreciate your nice comments about our staff, the cleanliness and the breakfast and are happy to hear that you found our location convenient. It was a great pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back next time you are in town.

Best regards

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I have booked a room for myself and my best friend. We will be arriving on the 30 December on my birthday, but I have to praise and commend this Hotel in advance on superb customer service via email. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world, but this hotel has amazed me with their brilliant customer service. I have contacted them for a few questions ( re excursions and menu and booking for the new years eve menu), and they did not disappoint me. Their speedy replies was brilliant and they went beyond and above customer service and made a new years eve menu just for myself. My best friend, is a travel journalist and he is quite looking forward visiting Limassol and the Londa Beach Hotel. I will redo my review once we have completed our stay at this hotel. Any LGBT, that visited this hotel, are they gay friendly?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Jochen_Niemann, General Manager at Londa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your pre-arrival experience. It will be a great honour to share your most complimenting comments with our Reservations and Concierge teams. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you and your partner later today and wish you a smooth journey.

Best personal regards