See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Cons:
1. Location is understaffed in evenings. The hotel is quite large, and there is one man working the front desk, assisting with check-ins, dealing with guest complaints, and the like.

2. Our first night we had no air conditioning (a must in summer!) We changed rooms and the 2nd room also had no AC. No other rooms were available to change a 3rd time. We had a nice breeze at least. Happily, our complaint was noted and repairman came early next day.

3. Housekeeping is limited. We booked through Expedia and it was advertised as daily housekeeping. Not true. Housekeeping comes once every 3 days.

4. Beds are uncomfortable. Our poor backs!

5. Lighting is very poor around exterior and corridors. There are switches to turn on lights temporarily, but this is annoying.

6. Rooms are a bit beat up and worn, but reasonably clean.

7. Wifi is available in the room but very slow. Best to use wifi in reception and bar area.

Pros:

1. The cost. Extremely affordable.

2. Large rooms. We had a 2 room suite, with a kitchenette, and balcony. (Note that AC is only free in bedroom. To request AC in sitting area/living room, it costs extra.)

3. Good location. Easy walk to dining options to include American fast food as well as local bites, as well as nightlife options.

4. Free parking. We did have a car to explore outside of the area.

5. Quiet.

Room Tip: Upper floors are more secure
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Bad service,dirty rooms,no cleaning service at all during whole week.No working wifi in building 3.I think pool was only one good thing in this hotel but most of the time it was occupied by local cyprus people because of the law,they can use all open pools in whole city. Never come back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Having booked this hotel as the majority of trip advisor reviews were ok, I feel I should post my own recent experience. I arrived at this hotel last week with my husband and 5 year old son. First impressions on entrance were good, reception area looked clean. We were shown to our room with no info on breakfast, room service, general rules etc.

There were 2 rooms, one living and kitchen area and one twin. A bathroom was attached to the twin room and a balcony lead off from the living area. The third bed was a bed settee in the living area. The kitchen consisted of a fridge, 2 ring hob and basic cutlery and dishes. The living area initially looked clean however on further inspection it was far from it. The bed settees were both stained (and later on in to the stay I found a flea on one), the seals of the fridge were covered in black mould. The curtains had been half eaten by something so there were holes in the black out lining. The bedroom windows were filthy and the frames were caked in dust and mould. The bathroom ceiling was covered in black mould, as was the shower curtain. The shower head was covered in scale and biofilm. The toilet seat was broken and there was dirt round the base of the toilet, the toilet brush was completely unusable (I can't even describe what it was covered in).

Our first couple of days the weather was bad which meant there was no hot water (water heated by the sun). When the shower did work (I cleaned it myself before using), it leaked all over the bathroom floor which meant we had to use the towels to dry it. It turned out room service was only every 4 days so we had to wait till then to get new towels!

The 2 single beds were ok. The bed settee was terrible. My husband and myself had to share sleeping in it so we both got a good nights sleep. It was one that you just fold down the back and because it was worn, the seat part was lower and softer than the back bit so the bed was on 2 different levels, neither of which was wide enough to fit a person on.

The swimming pool was filthy. On the 4th day they cleaned and refilled the main pool (but not the baby pool) however the following day a floating scum appeared round the edge of the pool. On the 6th day they appeared to put some chlorine in the pool as I assume they were getting ready for the new season (we were visiting out of season). We found an immaculate pool just over the road at a place called Tycoons. They charge €3.

We only paid approx €25 a night for our hotel however I know that the prices shoot up during the holiday season. Personally, if I were a family, I would not touch this hotel with a barge pole however for a group of young lads who don't care about cleanliness and just need a place to crash this place would be ideal.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2016

This hotel is good, in the best area of limassol. few minutes walking to the main street where there is the bus station and the beach. the WiFi signal is very good at the restaurant and the reception but average in the rooms. the food (breakfast) was normal. the room is big with everything you need in it, AC working so good. The pool is OK, not that big but nice. the only thing to be taken was the house keeping was not as expected; changing the towel, tiding and cleaning the room was not on a daily basis (i mean it was done but not every day). the staff there were so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ram D
Reviewed July 4, 2016

room is quit good as a 3 stars or more hotel
location perfect @ the middle of the tourist area
very nice stuff , family run business
private parking variety of room types
3 swimming pools