Londa Hotel(Limassol)
US$168
US$140
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Tycoon Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$149
US$455
US$439
2,462 results
All reviewsnags headpirate shipmocha cakesandwichesmain poolentertainment teamadult barkids discothe main hotelgreat holidaywater volleyballbar managerevening entertainmentroom numbera la carteplenty of choicecrisps
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Arrived 2nd April 2am.. Alll looked great. Got to room. Felt like an oven. Turned on air con to cool room. Only heat available. Went to reception to be told winter till May 1st so no cooling. Outside temp daytime 25 degrees. Told to open window as no fans either. Still too hot.Lack of sleep after 3 days ,grumpy. Wish to be home. Don't come till May 1. Uncomfortable otherwise. Spoilt holiday so far

Room Tip: Could be a great hotel only no AC till may
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Toohotincyprus
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.

We must clarify that it is clearly stated in all Tour Operator brochures and websites that the air conditioning in rooms is operating from May-October. However, we are sorry if you feel this has had a negative impact on your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to any of the Atlantica Hotels and Resorts in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Could not fault this hotel in any way. We had an excellent week. The rooms are good, the public areas well presented with lovely furniture and accessories. We stayed all inclusive and the food was exceptional quality and variety. The drinks were varied and again good quality. Probably the hotel’s greatest asset is it’s staff. What a great bunch of people who worked very hard to ensure we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MichaelandVerona

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to post such a wonderful review. It is a great pleasure to read that our hotel, facilities and staff have fulfilled your expectations. There is no greater satisfaction than receiving such positive feedback.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Went on a First Choice / TUI all inclusive from Exeter Sun 25/3 for a week as mummy, daddy and little one for just under £500 each booked last Summer. After a good flight and eventually getting buggy an hours transfer from Larnaca got us to the hotel.

Check In:
With an evening flight we didn't get to hotel until 23:30, hotel laid on juices to welcome us and there were a few bits and pieces put out in the buffet restaurant - break and cheese, plus access to coffee machines . Around 30 of us arrived and check in was efficient. We were on a 5th floor family room overlooking the main pool. Check in overall very good.

Room - family room was set up with cot as requested. Large and comfy (if you like soft mattress) bed, sofa bed available too, plenty of storage and hangers, small balcony overlooking pool, air con was working for heat but as not summer the actual air con did not work, this was just about ok for us as we didnt get sun till the evening so the room was fairly cool and we just opened windows in evening. Bath and shower very good, fridge for water, safe is 12 euro if you wish, plenty of pillows, well cleaned every day we were there. All in all a great room. Given one room key but easily requested a second.

Food & drink - having been to many All inclus across Med and Mexico can say it is one of best if not a little strange. Buffet restaurant was very good if not a little chaotic (esp later in the week when hotel was much fuller plus a large group for the weekend!). Large selection of food - breakfast full English options, fresh pancakes and omlettes, fruit and yoghurts, toasts and jams, pastries and cakes, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Juices were fairly sweet and watered down. At lunch and dinner there was always show cooking, a selection of carves meats, fish dishes, a vegetarian area, a large salad bar, desserts and ice cream. All the food I had was delicious, was tender and fairly warm. Food was replenished really quickly with a head chef overseeing it all. The drink process during meal times was odd - your order was taken by one waitress, the order was put through a computer (you had to give room number) and then drink was given - if you wanted a quick meal order water as this was given quickly whereas all other drinks came from a back room in the kitchens. I do agree with some that waiting staff need to be a little more cheerful though Katarina (Hello Darling) was always happy. They were all working really quickly and like I said the place ran well though the final few days when the hotel became noticeably busier (mostly due to a large group arriving for the weekend) they became stretched and rushed and this is where queues suddenly formed waiting for table. I forgot to say you are guided to a table upon entering. There is an A la Carte restaurant (which is the Mocha Cafe in the evening) but we did not try though I heard you had to book literally when you check in so that you get a space as only around 20 tables and only open 4 or 5 nights a week. In addition to the restaurant the Mocha Cafe serves teas, coffees, other wines/beers/soft drinks plus cakes, tarts, toasties and sausage rolls between 10 and 5. You can eat in or take away. I liked the coffees, hot choc, fruit cakes and fruit tarts. The toasties needed to be freshly toasted for longer as the cheese didn't have time to melt. Good quick service here.

Drinks - the All Inclusive menu served most things you would want. Local wine of all colour, local sparkling wine (wasnt that nice to be honest), a range of cocktails and mocktails, juices and other fizzy soft drinks, teas and coffees, 2 x beer (Carlsberg and Keo (local lager)) and some local spirits, Drinks vaired depending on where you got them. The adult bar seemed to have the best quality drinks, the pool bar seemed to have the weakest. Beer, cocktails and coffees all were nice enough to drink. Service again was odd - you order the drink at one point of the bar after giving your room number (this is so they can see number of people in your room and that you do not exceed drink orders to this) then you give the ticket to another staff who gets your drink. Seems a waste of paper and manpower to me and when busy this held up efficiency through did keep the whole hotel and bar area extremely tidy compared to some other All inclusive I have been to. So overall despite strange ordering process the drinks were pretty good and food excellent.

Facilities:
Reception was great, whole hotel was very clean all day and every day. There is a shop for essentials including newspapers if you wish, wifi was hit and miss esp in the rooms but was better in public areas and pools. A large pool with plenty of sunbeds where you couldnt put towels out before 8am, whether this was enforced I am unsure. Very clean pool areas, a kids pool adjacent to this plus a toddler pirate pool which my little (22 month old) loved. This is where we based every day. Ship was starting to show its age but had 2 slides, there was also tipping buckets, water sprays and splash zone which my daugter loved. The main kids area was astroturfed and had plenty of shade which was handy. The pirate pool also had a sunshade over it which was handy. There was also an indoor pool. This facility could be improved as there was nowhere to store clothes or get changed, it need hooks to storage cubes / lockers to place towels as these were put on the few seats in the pool area so was nowhere for non swimmers to sit, the sauna debate (you are meant to have 30mins as part of your All inclusive) but anybody could walk in and out. There was a large hot tub too. The water in all the pools was cool but you got used to it. I imagine in the height of the summer it would be amazing. There was a pool table to use for 1 euro, an astroturf pitch and I think a games room / hair dressers / gym too but I did not look much at these. Plenty of sunbeds - I did place towels around 8:30 each day with no problems and there were plenty spare.

Local area - hotel is in the tourist area but most hotels were still shut in late march so was quiet. There is a kfc and mcdonalds within 5 mins walk. A pub or too (Nags Head) if you want to watch football and a few souvenior shops. The hotel is just off the main coast road and you can walk to the coast in 5 mins. The beach is rubbish here though and you need to get the bus (No 30) in either direction to find a better one. 20 mins away on the bus (1.50 euro each way) you can get to the old town and further afield the MyMall. We kind of got lost on the bus on the one overcast day and ended up here though didnt get out. Limasoll itself didnt look great from driving through it. we didnt explore anything further afield. I can imagine the views from half of the hotel rooms would be poor and of roofs / walls if you were not facing the pool. Tip - ask for pool facing room. The hotel has 6 floors.

Entertainment - this was only really just starting to kick in. We had 3 girls provide the entertainment though they said some of them were moving to other hotels and more people are joining. On our final day suddenly some scandanavian reps from Tui also appeared. As a family I can really only comment on the family side. I did have a look in the adult bar and this had a lady playing guitar on the night I went in there and some TVs with football on it though was quiet and relaxed and looked comfy. Adults had their own private pool and bar for daytime use too.

Kids entertainment was in the ballroom but will move to the theatre area outside later in the season. The reps worked Sun to Fri with a day off on Saturday. It consisted of kids disco at 8.30 then bingo at 9.15. Kids disco was repetitive but my girl loved jumping around to the songs and was danced to by a rep enthusiastically. Bingo was sold 1 euro a card or 5 euro for a strip. The kitty was usually around 100 euro for a line and 200 euro for a house. I think this could be delivered more enthusiastically possibly by using the bingo lingo but worked well. Following this there was a range of entertainment which probably changed as the season goes on. For us there was 2 nights of cabaret by the talented Jenny who sang nicely, a game show on one night, kareoke another night, a male singer who was brought in on the Friday night was very good, the reggae rockers on the sat night which was not so good. There was also a magician on sun night but we missed him as we arrived / departed. I have had better entertainment but I imagine this would improve as season goes on. My girl enjoyed dancing though as a parent i was worried she / another child would fall off the steps to the stage / the actual stage so maybe removing the steps would help. The girls worked hard to keep everyone happy with limited resources.

The holiday was slightly ruined by a large group of around 70 who came to the hotel on the Friday for the Easter weekend. The restaurant suddenly became more chaotic because of them but for me the worst part was they seemed to think all the evening entertainment and service was for them. The hotel gave them reserved seating at the front of the ballroom for the evening so that they could waltz in moments before an act began, all the tables were laid up with table clothes unlike the rest of the room and as a hotel guest I felt second rate to them. They took over dance floors and I could only watch the first part of the Reggae Rockers as it seemed to turn into a night for this group who suddenly has songs from yesteryear played to them. I do not think the hotel really could cater for their needs as the family entertainment and what they needed were very different and though i am sure they enjoyed their holiday the family entertainment was put to the side. I also think that the hotel need to provide something on the saturday night when the girls have their day off.
I did also use the kids club which was ok though was only currently open for an hour a day in the afternoon.

Anything else? A good holiday - I would go back as what I want from an All inclusive - hassle free sunbed by pool, safe swimming for my daughter, comfy room, great food and drink were all catered really well for. Things like pizza making and kids club were extra bonuses and also thank you to the hotel for providing my wife with a birthday cake (delicious) on her birthday. Thankyou Atlantica Oasis and I hope to return soon.

Richard, Sally and Zara Lewis

Room Tip: overlook main pool, high room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank speedyflo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a detailed review following your recent stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your family holiday with us, we highly appreciate all of your kind comments. Nevertheless, we shall of course consider your feedback in order to continue to provide the high standards we are known for.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We have just come back from a weeks stay at this hotel
1, our room nice size comfortable, clean , the balcony was tiny, the view was of a roof
2, the restaurant , a good variety of food there is a la carte that all inclusive customers can use once in the weeks stay but if you want to do this book early as 2 days into our stay we went to book and it was booked up for the week so we never got a chance to use it. The restaurant staff need to smile a bit more they might not enjoy their job but they don't need to show it
3 entertainment, the entertainment staff were excellent very enthusiastic trying very hard to get people involved in the days activities, my daughter loved them ,evening entertainment involved a kids disco, bingo games or karaoke 3 nights an outside entertainer would come in. I don't know how often it happens but while we were there a large part of the hotel was booked out to locals who came along to the entertainment, which is great but we felt we were gatecrashers at some private knees up
4 swimming pools, my daughter loved the pirate ship pool area there is also a huge pool a smaller one with a fountain and an indoor pool all very clean and tidy there is also a pool bar the staff worked very hard keeping our glasses topped up
So all in all a good hotel, I'm just not certain whether I would go back

Room Tip: For a better view you need a room above the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen D

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience on Trip Advisor. Guest’s comments are very much appreciated as customer care is amongst our highest priorities.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay we went all inclusive and had a junior suite couldn’t believe how great it was for the price we paid!! Massive comfy bed, wine and fruit, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, bath robes and slippers all included :) The maids came everyday and changed towels etc very clean and tidy at all times!

Loved that we didn’t have to be up early or queue for sun beds and that people couldn’t ‘save them’ at silly o’clock because the hotel removes them which I think is good ha! The adult pool sun beds got taken quite quickly but the main pool has loads spare all the time. Having said this it’s April so I imagine it’s busier in the summer!

The food was great always something to try as I’m quite picky but enjoyed everything I had! The pancakes were amazing and had different toppings to try :) The cocktails were lovely I made my way down the list at the bar haha! The only thing you have to pay for is crisps and chocolate bars which are around a euro each chocolate just over! The cafe did fantastic toasties and cakes outside of the main meal times.

There’s a number 30 bus at the bottom of the road (cross over) which was 1euro 50 for a single so we took a trip to the my mall shopping centre which was alright had some shops, bowling, ice rink, food court and arcades... something to do on the day it rained haha! We also went into Limassol old town on the bus which was pretty quiet, not sure if it’s the time of year or that there isn’t much to do outside of this hotel, maybe a bit of both! The hotel has plenty to do though so apart from a day or two we pretty much stayed there!

Hotel has a small shop inside it, the cafe, indoor pool and spa, hairdressers, outdoor pool and bar, gym, cocktail bar for adults only at night and the ballroom for entertainment. We didn’t go in much as it was children’s entertainment and singing from what we could see but we enjoyed the reggae night on Saturday and had a game of bingo one night ha! Other than that we stayed in the adult bar which had some sports on now and again. The nags head across the road played the main football games so we went over there a few times at night, lovely food and drinks in there too :)

Would certainly recommend and would certainly return. Thank you for a super holiday :)

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank DanniD1991
ATLOASIS, General Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review following your recent stay at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel.

We are delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday with us, with many features of the hotel meeting your needs and expectations. All of your lovely comments have been passed onto the whole team.

Thank you for your recommendation, we truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.