US$225
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$251
Marianna Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$81
Estella Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Pool
US$221
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Londa Hotel(Limassol)
US$295
US$286
Tycoon Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$535
US$516
All reviewsboutique hotelpolo barbeautiful hotelspa areawedding nightcastle areabusiness tripbeautiful poolnice breakfaststeam roomhome from homeold portmin walknew marinarelaxing stayfresh fruittourist area
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

The first impressions of this hotel don’t disappoint. You walk in to a light, spacious and calm space which continues throughout the hotel. The service is friendly, smoothly efficient and kind. The food is excellent. I intend to come here again as soon as opportunity permits.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FionnualaMcCredie
Reviewed February 13, 2018

There is always parking, the hotel stuff is very helpful and friendly and always very understanding. their rooms have all the amenities and breakfast is excellent. they have a nice lobby area where you can take your coffee

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect much when I saw the outside of the hotel.... but stepped inside and felt like I had stepped into an oasis.
A warm welcome and delicious welcome drinks on arrival.

I had booked this hotel the morning of my arrival & the hotel was able to arrange a transfer from the airport on short notice (€55).

Stylish & comfortable interior decor and the staff are always attentive to your needs.

A wide variety of food at breakfast, in a very tranquil and pretty room overlooking the pool.

My room was beautiful, spacious, comfortable and had a great shower. The room was cleaned daily.

Excellent WiFi in rooms and all around hotel.

Meals at the restaurant were delicious and well priced.

There are City bicycles nearby that you can hire for €2 an hour and cycle around the city

Cons:
1. On my 2nd day, a male staff member knocked once then entered my room to check the minibar. I had been taking an afternoon nap & I don’t usually wear a lot of clothes when I sleep. I felt he should have made sure I wasn’t in the room or let me answer the door before letting himself in

2. I had finished my meal at the restaurant and requested the dessert menu which was given to me. I then spent the next 15min trying to catch the waitresses eye, but she never came back to take my order. The restaurant only had 2 other occupied tables, but I eventually had to go up to the bar myself to place my order.

3. There is a stunning spa area and guests can use their jacuzzi/sauna facilities for free, for 1hr. However during my hour there, a group of friends used the jacuzzi for the entire hour, not giving me a proper chance (I jumped in for a few minutes at the end). Maybe they should put a 30min limit on the jacuzzi so that everyone gets a turn.

4. There was no room service menu in the room, and when I ordered room service, there was a €5 surcharge that I wasn’t informed about when I ordered.

Overall this hotel made me feel relaxed from the moment I stepped in. I highly recommend it & will definitely use it again on my next trip to Limassol.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sharnay N
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Just arrived at the hotel . Was met by two receptionists who were the epitome of service and whose personal attention is second to none . I have travelled a lot but I have to say that I have never had such a warm and genteel welcome . Food in the restaurant is awesome and the decor is fantastic . This is truly an oasis.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MDebono
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Loved this hotel. Small, personal attention - very friendly and helpful staff. As a business hotel, nothing they could have done better for me. Breakfasts are generous and good, with great coffee. Rooms are modern, recently redone, and everything works. Surprisingly fast wifi included. The restaurant is exceptionally good for a hotel as well. Affordable, and highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business