See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

If you are traveling to relax, I dont recommend this hotel. You need "beyond standard" hotels for this purpose. You dont feel like spending your time in your room or in the lobby in such hotels. There is no extra comfort. But if you are traveling all day and need a clean bed, yes... you can stay happily here. It is a clean hotel. The location is good. It is near the sea. There is a supermarket and good restaurants around like Puesta and George's souvla. Four Seasons hotel is very near. You can drink good coffee and eat good deserts.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Simple but homely, freshly made evening meals room cleaning, fresh towels etc. first class. Owners are very helpful after 3 weeks nothing to complain about. Will be going back next year. Bars and restaurants literally on the doorstep plus cheap and very reliable public transport. Beach minutes away.

Room Tip: Many rooms are studios even though you can go half board plus south rooms overlook the pool and the sea
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2017

I was travelling for a Friday work meeting, so was booked to stay here for Thursday and Friday evenings. Unfortunately, on arriving late on Thursday evening from Paphos, I stupidly fell down some steps, and broke both of my arms in the process. The owners of the apartments couldn't have been more helpful in the circumstances: they minded my luggage and called me a taxi to hospital; they waited until 5am when I got back from hospital to let me into my room; they brought me painkillers, a sandwich and tea the next day for which they refused money; and they even helped me dress and pack (I couldn't use my arms) to go to the airport on Friday. On my own and far from home, their genuine kindness made a huge difference in a difficult situation.

The room, pool area and reception were all lovely and clean as far as I could see, but most important of all was the great hospitality in this family-run business. Can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Hotel room smelt like fotting liver and paint thinner. It was really tough to get used to the horrible smell. Uncomfortable beds, dirty linen, bad decor. Not worth the price. Not even worth getting paid to stay there. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to stay. You'd have a better night staying in your car or a bench in the street.
Worst hotel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Loukis P
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

We have not been back for 3 years but arrived with a lovely greeting from Nicholas and his mum. We love these apartments, they are clean and ideal for self catering although you can eat here. All rooms have kitchen bedroom and sitting room. We like to be on the front of the hotel as I love sitting out and watching lol, yes it can be a bit noisy but you get used to it. Our rooms were cleaned every day to a high spec , we always get a weekly bus ticket which is €20
And you can travel all day every day and buses are Avery 15 minutes.
We love coming to blue crane and the warm welcome that we get when we arrive. We are already getting ready to boom next year and bring the family . Thank you nick and your family for making us very welcome will be sad to
Leave xx