Londa Hotel(Limassol)
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
US$245
US$223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$167
US$139
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Tycoon Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$57
Niki's House(Limassol)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
US$438
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017

If you want to ruin your vacation and have your family cursing you, you definitely have to stay in Silva Hotel Limassol. Its only plus is location, the rest is terrible. Dirty rooms, old furniture, insects in the bathroom and unfriendly old woman on reception desk is what you will get for your money. Actually, it is not very cheap, so better avoid and find some other place around for this money

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

So after reading all the reviews I still booked this place... why? It matched my pre-payday budget for a last minute long weekend getaway from my base in istanbul...and meant me extra euros for spending. And to be honest when backpacking I've stayed in worse places.

The mismatching old furniture and curtains... the dark unlit corridors (unsettling at night... even for me) and dark reception.. the pikachu duvet. The insects on the very poor breakfast and unbelievably squeaky bed... warm shower... dimly lit bathroom...the list goes on. The staff probably have no direction or idea of quality standards in 2017... on minimal wage or work for accommodation it seems. Staff were nice... but probably powerless to change anything.

I used it as a place to rest my head only. It did the cheapest job in limassol for that (apart from hostel dorm rooms) so 2 stars.

And even up close the pool wasn't clean... and whatever you do... if you stay here... don't go to breakfast. Just treat yourself to breakfast out. The dirty one eyed dog in the restaurant will miss you though.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wayne A
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Spontaneously we have decided to join the carnival in Limassol. It was only few hotels left in Limassol, but we wanted to stay overnight to avoid the traffic on Sunday morning.

I have red few helpful comments on the TripAdvisor about Sylva hotel. It didn't look very promising.

The lady at reception was unfriendly. When I suggested to pass the message to the owner redecorate the place, she answered in the very bad way. She was surprised, how I could possibly think, as soon as I have entered the reception area, that it needs to be redecorated.

The building itself is very old. It hasn't been fixed for ages. The furniture is very old and scruffy, paint is coming off the walls, laminated flooring, which has been placed directly on old carpets is coming off. The room looked clean at first sight, but was unbelievable dirty. Under the beds nobody ever cleaned for last few months at least.

The TV was not working, we had informed the reception and the guy came quite fast and has changed the TV power supply and the socket.

The swimming pool is empty and full of dirt. The paint in the dining area is coming off the ceiling. There were few ants running around the cups on the tables. The breakfast was very poor.

There are couple of good things about the hotel. It's very close to the beach and we even had a sea view. Good location. The rest is bad. Do not recommend at all.

I got few photos to prove.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Marina S
Reviewed February 14, 2017

This is quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It is very dated and in need of extreme modernisation. The hotel appears to offer rooms both long term and short term.
On entering the hotel I knew straight away how terrible it was, I was made to wait about 25 minutes before someone came to the front desk to check me in.
Once in the room it can only be described as basic and dirty. The doors leading to the balcony area wouldn't even close and the shower was old, dirty and was difficult to use as there was no shower curtain to stop the water going everywhere.
I could spend all day stating how bad the room was and luckily I had to leave everyday before breakfast had started but I can only imagine what hell that would have been.
All I can say is that this was genuinely the last hotel left in Limassol for the time that I was visiting and I would honestly say that if it is the last hotel next time I visit then I would rather sleep on the beach with the cats.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Leightonj27
Reviewed October 28, 2016

I coudn't agree more with Alexandra. The hotel is dirty, the room had papers on the floor, there are no lights in the room (there is only one lamp), the personnel and the owner are simply rude. do not book it.when I asked if I can leave my bag somewhere I was told that it is impossible.
I had no idea such hotels could exist.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business