Free cancellation until 25/07
US$92
US$73
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$149
US$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$99
US$89
Asty Hotel(Nicosia)
US$66
US$89
Angel's Hills Mountain Resort(Nicosia)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Breakfast included
US$284
US$202
1,229 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebusiness tripindoor poolbusiness and pleasureexcellent hotelbreakfast was excellentrooms are spaciousmini barold townvisiting nicosiafacilitiescyprusmariaeurosinternetcapitalconference
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was there for two nights at the hotel was beautiful, excellent spa and a delicious breakfast
Service is very good

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Araz-ali
mragheb, General Manager at Hilton Cyprus, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your taking the time to post your constructive review.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cyprus, in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

In Nicosia, I usually stay at the Hilton Park, which I have reviewed -- I said there weren't any really good hotels in Nicosia and, although the first tier wasn't as good as it would be in other cities, it's good enough and the Hilton Park is in it. On this trip, I decided I wanted a change, and especially the possibility of a better breakfast, and so I tried the Hilton. It is better than the Hilton Park, but it's also quite a lot more expensive and the question is: is the improvement in facilities worth the extra money?

I can't quite make up my mind. Service here is good, but so it is in the Hilton Park. The rooms here are a little better, the breakfasts are quite a lot better, the bar is marginally better and there is a choice of restaurants, which the Hilton Park does not have. I didn't eat in any of them, though, so I can't comment on quality.

With one exception, the staff are friendly and helpful. I decided to ignore the one exception -- an older man (about my age, in fact), who responded to my request to extend my stay by an extra night in a way that astonished me. Okay, they were full, but a simple "I'm terribly sorry, I wish I could help but I'm afraid we're full" would have been fine. I did not expect to be treated as though I'd asked him to pimp his granddaughter. I think, though, that that is simply his manner and I'd guess he's senior enough that -- although they must be aware that he is no PR man for Hilton -- no-one feels able to retire him.

I'm left with the question I started with -- is it worth the extra money? -- and I still don't know. But I have to go back to Cyprus shortly and the fact is that I'll probably choose the Hilton again. So I suppose I must think it is. Just.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bagster
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your constructive review which is much appreciated.

We were glad to see that your stay with us met your expectations and was to your general satisfaction.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the incident with the Front Desk and kindly be assured that our Front Desk Manager has been alerted accordingly, to ensure that there is no such repetition.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cyprus, in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We had a 5 night stay in July 2012 whilst my girlfriend presented at an international academic conference at the university nearby. The hotel is situated not far from the centre of town, just off one of the main streets into the centre. We checked in at 3am after a flight from the UK, all was well, our room was ready for us, the night checkin was straightforward and quick. Our room was a good size with a balcony overlooking the parking lot and entrance. The room had climate control, a must when outside temperatures were in the high 30s Celsius.

There is a variety of bars and restaurants in the hotel, we used a couple which were typical of any international hotel, quite expensive but great service from the waiting staff and a good choice of drinks.

There is a lovely swimming pool, ideal to cool down, and sun loungers around it. The lifeguards and pool attendants who gave out towels for the pool were again friendly and helpful.

The hotel is a fair walk from the old town, around 30 minutes, which in the intense heat can be tiring, the good news is that taxis are plentiful and cheap, around 6 euros during the day and 7 at night. There is a bell just outside the front entrance to call a taxi and they appear very quickly.

The reception and porters were very helpful.

A nice stay in a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkMYorkshire
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

We were very pleased to read that your 5 night stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team members were friendly and helpful throughout your visit. It was good to hear that the amenities and services provided within the hotel were to your satisfaction and that the taxi service was prompt.

Thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review which is appreciated and we look forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Excellent service!! Profeesionals and at the same timefriendly approach.
The breakfast is superb; the atmsosphere in the pool bar is very relaxing; we have organised a business meeting followed by a corporate presentation and then dinner offered to approximately 65 guests (out top business partners in Cyprus) and everything went smoothly & nice; perfect evening!!

Room Tip: Very nice spacious rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tassos M
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

We were very pleased to see that you were impressed with our team who met your high expectations and that the services and amenities provided, contributed to your Company's organised events being such a success.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and we certainly look forward to your return visit, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed at the Hilton for one night end of June 2012. The Hilton is located at the heart of Nicosia. Excellent location.

The rooms are really clean and of high luxury. They need a serious renovation though since they look quite old and heavy. When staying there you dont really bother to look at the old doors or the dated carpet floor since the rooms is offering everything you need.

Breakfadt was included in the room price but it was nowhere near to a 5star luxury hotel. Had better breakfasts at 4star hotels many times. Comparing it to other 5* hotels it feels really poor.
In any case the breakfast is usually included in the room price so take advantage of it.

I have been a member of the hiltonia fitness club for the last 3 years so i can write a couple of things on that also. The outside pool is just perfect. Great atmosphere, calmness even on summer Sundays that gets a bit crouded. The inside underground pool is really small though and not always at a good temperature during winter. Thr gym is quite good. A bit crowded from locals that are members of the fitness club so dont expect easy access to all the facilities at all times.

The outside pool bar serves great coffees, coctails, juices but a bit pricey. Not much compared to coffee shops in Nicosia and Limassol.
The serious problem is when it comes to dining at the pool bar-restaurant or even ordering food to eat on you sunbed.
The prices are close to 2 Michelin Star restaurants in France or Spain. Just unacceptable to serve pool bar food on plastic tables and sunbeds and charging it double the price of good restaurants or bar-restaurants in Nicosia or Limassol. Never eaten there and not planning to.

Overall the Hilton Cyprus is a really good experience. Pricey but good. Certainly not value for money.
Would recommend it for business trips, anniversaries or 1-2 days stays for higher budget tourists that want to see a bit of Nicosia.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank IasonasCy
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your detailed and most constructive review, which is much appreciated.

We were pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that overall you were satisfied with the services and amenities provided. Admittedly, our prices are somewhat higher than Europe in general, although, we do try to keep them as competitive as possible and in line with other 5* hotels on the island.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cyprus in the near future.