“Dinner”

Ranked #56 of 622 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Established in May 1991. We specialise in English cuisine using English products. We serve: English Breakfast (served all day) Main Meals Hot Pies Salads Ice Cream Gateaux Take Away service available from 09:00 am - 10:30 pm
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We called for dinner, the food was excellent the staff were helpful and friendly, The portion sizes are generous and the quality of the food first class, The deserts were also outstanding and the portions on the Chocolate brownies were enormous lovely but beat us all. Highly recommended we will be going back

Write a ReviewReviews (3,134)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Lovely food and such a choice, the lemon pie and apple pies looked amazing but we were too full to eat them such a shame.
Lovely waitress was very kind as I was using a walking stick and she put her arm through mine and led me to the downstairs toilet.
Great position right in the harbour area of Kato Paphos,
Would recommend.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

11 months ago I sat at Tea for Two on the Tombs of the Kings Road. I had a great breakfast. Today I had occasion to re-visit and had a (late) English breakfast.

I was not disappointed. The trick to it is to get the egg and bacon right. The mushrooms are diced or sliced to the chef's style but the e&b is the core of the meal -- and these guys get it right: firm but not overly fried whites and soft, runny, bright yokes; bacon than cuts cleanly with sufficient cooking to offer a very gentle but firm texture.

There's little point in describing the rest of the meal because, well... beans are beans and tomoatoes -- you either love or hate 'em.

The service was impecable. For a high street cafe (it's not a restaurant, let's get real), it is afforded distinction by the food quality but, importantly, it stand out from the other establishments by the gentle but sincere service.

Staff are polite, courteous and prompt, yet they do not hover. They respond to simple requests like "Can you sort the WiFi on my Ipad," to "I'd like an Earl Grey tea." (presented in an ornate miniature iron tea pot -- and, appropiately, without milk) with the utmost lack of fuss.

And you get a genuine, not plastic, smile.

All in all, I would not say I was surprised to re-visit Tea for Two and be rewarded with a bloody good meal, I would just say that I am pleasantly surprised that nothing has changed -- apart from an addition to the staff, Pampos, a charming man who served me with a genuine Cypriot welcome and invited me to enjoy a coffee with him later in the afternoon, just to chew the cud and say hello.

You will feel welcome at Tea for Two.

Oh, prices ... cheap as chips, as we say in the UK.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Oh my we went out for lunch great food large portions I had a club sandwich with a a sprinkling of chips well there was a lot more than an sprinkling enough for two people well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We ate here a few times over the week because the choice of food is good and nothing is too much trouble.
For anyone who prefers good English food this is the place to go.
We particularly liked it because you can have chips, mash or jacket potato with your meal.
Great food, value for money and friendly service.