“Lovely holiday, great location!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Coral Bay, Paphos

rear view of villa and bathing area
Twin roon with access to balcony balcony with fantastic views with access to both first floor bedrooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
rear view of villa and bathing area
Twin roon with access to balcony
balcony with fantastic views with access to both first floor bedrooms
pool
lounge and dining area with access to patio area
master bedroom with access to balcony
balcony with area views
balcony at night
Kids swimming after dinner
Villa and pool
Garden
pool area
Pool area
Villa viewed from the green area
Front car porch
sun set on the balcony
coral bay beach
Paphos port
coral bay high street
Kids having fun in the pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Olga V
“Lovely holiday, great location!”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful Coral Bay and Corallia beaches not too far from the villa. Quiet and secure location, restaurants and cocktail bars all at walking distance for good fun nights, just a great holiday.
Sian and Andrew were very helpful and it was all we expected, wi-fi, English tv, BBQ, made us feel at home from home. Thank you to the owner Andy M.

douglasg3...
uk
“Fantastic start to finish”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Arrived approx 8pm great handover Andy even dropped us at the local supermarket, the villa was spacious and spotlessly clean , hiccup with WiFi soon rectified , very easy walking distance to bars restaurants and shops, tv when we put it on gave a varied choice of English channels noted there were also a large selection of dvd movies .Didnt venture into the pool but it was clean and I’m sure at certain times of the year it would be very inviting. The villa was set at the end of a no through road and was peaceful and throughout our stay felt secure with it. The kitchen though we never really used seemed to have on hand everything you would need including a washing machine. Outside areas were spacious and noted a bbq .Would I return most definitely from the booking with Andy in the UK and the service given from Sian and Andy in the resort it was first class. Have laughed at previous review petty and unwarranted is what I would call that the Villa gets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from Doug and Kellie

Gary T
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Good villa, very poor service !!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We had high hopes for villa Lucas, having stayed in Coral Bay twice before we knew the area well poke to any the owner who answered all our questions. We were assured it was only metres to the main strip, sadly it is at least double and I had explained my wife had walking disabilities but listened to what the owner said and went ahead with the booking. Within a few days it proved too much for her and we were forced to resort to the overpriced local taxis (8 euros for a 5 minute journey is a disgrace !!!)
We were contacted by the agents, Andrew & Sian who arranged to meet us nearby, well that is when we finally got them to answer the phone after 30 minutes of trying, it was a nice touch but totally unnecessary as we could have driven straight there. Sadly it all went downhill from there, before my feet had touched the floor Andrew proceeded to lecture us on not having a water fight with hosepipe (sorry as a middle aged couple I can’t remember chasing my wife up the road with a hosepipe !!), we were not to mess with the pool pump house (it was locked and we didn’t have the key but as if !!), not to touch the power supply (again locked and live so no I wouldn’t touch it !!), not to use too much water or electricity and we were warned he had read the meters before we arrived. He showed me the net and told me to fish any leaves out of the pool (I’m afraid not – they pay a pool man), oh and finally could we do some cleaning, scrub the toilets and mop the floors (my wife took great exception to this, we were on holiday after all !!). The whole hand over was rushed and made us feel very unwelcome indeed. There was no safe and the air conditioning controls were hidden either behind the sofa or you had to move the beds out to access the on/off switches, very poor planning and these need moving, a 5 minute job to an electrician I’m sure, pity I hadn’t brought some tools, but oh no I wasn’t to touch the electricity was I !!!!
The next day we were enjoying a nice sun bathing session when out of the blue and totally unannounced the gardener shows up and sets about the shrubbery with a chain saw, no choice but to move onto the patio and watch, whilst he gets out his leaf blower and hoover, next news the agent, Andrew shows up and they have an hour’s chat with us both sat on the patio in swimwear, talk about annoying !!!
That night at 23.00 I get a text from Andrew (the agent) telling me they have another booking next week and we have to be out by 10.00, now this was our first day and our contract quite clearly stated it was 12.00 check out time, several texts to Andrew, who just gets more and more irate and insists we will be leaving at 10.00, no discussion just that is that and we had no choice. Luckily I had the owners mobile number, so the next day we have a chat, I get an apology and am asked to compromise and check out by 11.00, we finally agree 11.30, stupidly the agent has accepted a booking and given them a check in time of 13.00 which is impossible, firstly we’re still there and secondly the cleaners need 3 hours to turn it around. Very poor indeed, we paid over £1000 for a week and we get treated like this, what Andrew needs to learn is that 2 people or 6 people doesn’t matter, we all pay the same place. Secondly he needs to learn some communication skills, I’m not a teenager and don’t appreciate being texted by a bloke I don’t know. He did text me again the day before we left demanding to know what time we would be leaving.
Other issues included only being left half a toilet roll for our 2 bathrooms to last 7 days, luckily we found Lidl and bought 4 for £1, we even left the 2 we didn’t use for the next guests along with a fresh bottle of chilled water, the very least I’d expect the agent to provide – last year we had water, milk and orange juice provided at no cost.
There are no bedside tables in the main bedroom, where do you put your stuff ? All in all very basic accommodation, the pool is very slippy and uneven and slopes or curves all the way around, the outside space is very limited and around you end up sat in the shade under the branch of a tree that has escaped the attentions of the chain saw. We will return, no definitely not, our stay was somewhat ruined by the behaviour of the agent, very rude and needs to learn not to lecture a year old who has been travelling for over hours !!! The hand book is a joke, full of more rules and a list of what you will be charged if you break any of the cheap, mismatched plates and glasses – 3-4 euros, really where do they shop Harrods !!!
We have contacted the owner with regards this but apparently he has not internet access at the moment so cannot reply. I have complained to Owners Direct and seems they managed to phone him. We will return to Coral Bay but will be staying elsewhere – hopefully with better facilities and certainly a friendlier, more polite agent.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

neal h
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Great vacation - very chilled villa ideal for the family get away”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The booking process for Villa Lucas was ideal. Andy (the owner) is very quick to respond to queries and provide full information on the accommodation. Right through until lift off he was available and also made a courtesy call the week before to wish us a good holiday. Top bloke.
The villa itself is clean and tidy and has all of the facilities needed for a family. The kitchen is small, but more than sufficient to rustle up a salad to go with the BBQ. Nice big fridge and small freezer for your ice cream and ice for the G&T.
The location of the villa itself is good. Far enough from the bars so the noise isn't too disturbing at night and nice and quiet during the day for a chilled relax by the pool. The pool is great !! the six of us spend many hours having fun in the very hot sun .
Top tips: Luggage can be left on check out day in a locked unit in the garden. This is great but if like us, we checked out at 11am and our flight was not until very late in the evening, we needed to organise something for the day. We asked the Ascos hotel (very close to villa) for a room for the day. they charged us 35€ for the full day. So we cold use the pool, beach and have a nice shower before leaving for the airport.
We booked a full day jeep safari with Evis tours. Our experience was fantastic. A great tour for 35€ pp. for a full days tour covering some of the top natural attractions of the south west.
Ask Andrew (local facility manager who gives you the key) for directions to the supermarket (Phillipo's). Its not too far to walk there. You can get everything you need (and more ....) including your big bottles of water and then they give you a free lift home. Fantastic idea.

jillywise...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The whole experience was rejuvanating from the start to the end”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

From the moment of arrival at the villa I just knew it was going to be a great holiday ...the outside looked so clean modern with well maintained grounds .
Then upon walking into the villa I fell in love with the place the layout is so easy and convivial . The bedroom and bathroom clean functional with everything laid out as if I had stepped into a great hotel .
The outside terrace downstairs and upstairs has the idea space to sunbath or sit in the shade if it gets too hot especially at the eating area .
I had a bbq one night which was easy to use and made a nice change from eating out .
There are many local restaurants near by of which are great value for money .....even a fully functioning Yorkshire brewery up in the hill , most impressive .
As we were at Corral Bay the beach is on the doorstep , great beach bars especially to have the obligatory sun downer
We hired a boat at Lachi and motored around the coast up to the Blue lagoon this is something I would definitely recommend taking a picnic and snorkeling in the clear warm sea
Pathos Harbor is very close by for a nice walk and meal at one of the many restaurants
This is one villa I would most definitely recommend

Your age range 35-49
val c
Coventry, United Kingdom
“close to amenities- great pool”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Had a relaxing quite holiday spending most of our time by the pool,which is not overlooked. Amenities are close by within walking distance of the villa, good bus service if you wish to travel locally, would recommend hire of car if you wish to explore more of the island. We had great fun playing footgolf at local course,day at the waterpark and visit to Paphos harbour all within easy reach by local bus.
This was our first time staying in a villa, we will definitely be doing this again and would not hesitate to come back to Villa Lucus. Thanks Andy

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing