Elysium Hotel
US$165
US$128
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$235
US$198
US$184
US$145
US$95
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$137
Cancelon
US$287
US$258
  • Pool
Corallia Beach Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
US$73
Cancelon
3,722 results
All reviewsroyal gardenbacco restauranthalf boardbeautiful hotelstar hotelsea viewpool staffevening buffetkids clubprivate beachindoor poolwelcome drinkguest relationstennis courtsa la carte restaurantsnothing is too much troubleevery member of staff
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights.
Super hotel. Enjoyed the wonderful sunsets. Pool area lovely. Pretty grounds.
Special thanks to Nikos the restaurant manager, he was great, accommodated us last minute. He was very helpful, always smiling and made our dining experience.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Paphos.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ExecEly, General Manager at Elysium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your kind review. I am delighted to see that you had a lovely time during your 6 days at the Elysium enjoying the sunset, the pools and the general atmosphere of the hotel. I will of course pass on your kind words to Nikos, I’m sure he will be happy to hear.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Elysium again for the creation of more lovely memories.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

The best hotel ever...
The best service ever..
The best people ever...
10+ stars minimum...
Love you all thanks for everything!!
It feels like home... had a great time the party was amazing and the staf was excellent!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member Yiánnis O,

Greetings from the Elysium. I would like to thank you for choosing the Elysium for your wedding celebrations and for your recent review on Trip Advisor.
I am delighted that your wedding turned out to be fantastic and that you have only the best to say about service, staff and hotel.

I hope to welcome you back again for an enjoyable stay.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting this hotel now for 13 years. The whole building including the rooms have recently been renovated to a very good standard, everything is all looking absolutely fantastic. Breakfast is delicious as is the lunch in the restaurant by the grass fresh Fish is also served. Attention to detail is phenomenal. There is a lovely guy called Costa that comes round and cleans your sunglasses by the pool, what a great touch. The waiters that stand in our mind are Mr pericleous (the omelette guy), so cheerful. George the waiter and also Nikos who has been working there for a very long time. The pool bar is great too the lovely Valdemis makes the best cocktails!! There is also a lovely lady at reception called Vicky, she is always very helpful and happy to help me and my family. We will definitely be back next year. And one last thank you to the best porter which is always so happy to help us Mr fontas.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ExecEly, General Manager at Elysium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Member Charlie P

Greetings from the Elysium and thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to see that you have been visiting the hotel for 13 years. I would like to thank you for your support for all these years. We all enjoy welcoming you back time after time. I will definitely pass on your kind words to the members of staff you mentioned.

I look forward to welcoming you back again for another special stay!

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The grounds are beautiful and the pool areas are spacious with lots of beds. The grass stretch, over looking the sea is lovely. Staff was very friendly and willing to help and bend backwards. We were pampered constantly with wet cold towels and even sunglass cleaning! The beach stretch is tiny with no water sports. But there is a compound on the left of the hotel which offers some. Unfortunately it was too windy to check out. We woke up one day and found an amazing mountain of seaweed washed on the shore. It was unreal!! There was a tractor that came by later and shoveled it all away. We had breakfast during our stay and two lunches. Breakfast was rich. Poolside / beachside menu were fine, nothing special. The restaurant next to the poolside offered a varied menu and was pretty good. The Spa was clean and had pretty good massages. All in all it was a great experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Trip Advisor HAN3_12

Greetings from the Elysium and thank you for your recent review. I am very glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a nice time here. Indeed the hotel grounds are well kept and the gardens are well groomed by our gardeners, so I am very glad you noticed. I will definitely pass on your kind words to our staff who I am sure will be delighted that they contributed to the success of your stay. I am saddened to hear that you couldn’t go ahead with your Watersports activities due to the wind, it was indeed quite a windy few days which is quite unusual for us to experience in Cyprus.
I am glad that you enjoyed the Elysium rich breakfast and the variety on offer, as well as the restaurants and the Opium Spa massages.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Elysium for another lovely stay.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Hi just ready to have a final
Meal at the hotel before the taxi picks us up to go home

We have chosen the O'Shin which is a Japanese / Asian fusion restaurant. We ate there one night already and if your like Japanese food you will love it!

Most other nights we ate at the buffet which is v good quality and the Mediterranean which does good lunches!

But it's not all about the food the building is stunning the pool and grounds well kept the views amazing and our sea view room makes waking up very special, the music entertain m t in various parts of the hotel is very good and we would have liked to see them supported more

What really makes the difference her is the people, the service is just spot on everyone is friendly and can't do enough for you

Special thanks to Gabriella in reservations, Marina,George and Nikos (and all of the team) in the restaurants and to "Katerina" who runs the O'Shin restaurant, best food and service anywhere!!

My wife had a massage and loved it and
We hired bikes and explored the area

Super hotel don't hesitate to book

Alan

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alanbln

Dear TripAdvisor Member Alanbln,

Greetings from the Elysium and thank you for your recent stay. I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time here and had time to appreciate the hotel and all it has to offer. I am glad you enjoyed the A La Carte restaurants, especially O’ Shin, as well as the Buffets.
I am also glad that you were made to feel welcomed by all our staff here and the people looked after you from all the departments.
I hope to welcome you back for another wonderful stay.