Louis Phaethon Beach
US$235
US$165
US$128
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$204
US$184
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$258
  • Pool
Corallia Beach Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
US$73
TripAdvisor
5,322 results
All reviewsanimation teamchinese buffetthe lion kingfun gameslife guardsshuffle boardgreat holidaybar staffsomething for everyoneall agesthe busat lunchtimekids clubfantastic hotelevening showsplenty of choicepirate ship
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel from December 24th till the 3rd January. Checked in very quickly (Even though it was Christmas Eve and 23:30). Requested a sea view room and was not disappointed with their allocation (Room 2116). Straight down for something to eat and then enjoyed a few drinks (Bar open till 2 A.M. but generally closes at midnight)

Rooms - Towels changed each day, rooms kept clean, however they could do with a bit of TLC (While we were there vacant rooms ewere been given a make over) Where our room was was very quiet which suited us

Food - Could not fault Breakfast, Dinne or Evening Meal. Different cuisines to suit all tastes. Just Suberb. Well Done

Drink - Staff also filling your glass of your desired drink, could not fault

Entertainment - Very, very good, Entertainment team always on the go. either down in the pool/beach area, main bar or in the evening for the nightly show (Excellent)

Location - On the edge of the main hotel run. We walked to Phapos Town Centre and took 45 minutes. A lovely walk on the beach front

Would we go back again - YES

Well worth the money. Thankyou

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tommy C
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Stayed here 3rd Jan to 10th Jan 2018.
It was our first visit to not only this hotel but to Cyprus itself.
In a nutshell we were quite amazed.
We were greeted with Keo Lager and or Bubbly to drink whilst filling in our registration forms then quickly checked in and given our keys to our rooms.

Requested top floor and got it and our rooms were excellent. Clean, tidy with everything you need.

Overall the hotel, including the grounds, was very clean and tidy.
Food for an all inclusive was quite amazing and we have never eaten so much whilst on holiday.

Finally the staff. Well they were all very attentive and made us feel very welcome and part of the family.

Will definatley be returning in the future.

Nigel and Paula Noone.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank dnaroadshow
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a group of 9adults and 3children for the new year. This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. It's very clean in and around the hotel, rooms are cleaned everyday and towel change.
The food was perfect always a different choice not like some that are repetitive.
The waiters and waitresses were always very helpful and ready to serve you with the biggest smiles ever.
New Year's Eve was a bit of a disappointment as the entertainment was a violinist ( good but boring ) would have been better with a dj playing music,and down in the nightclub was a organised event for Cypriot people. And this was the place we spent every night for drinks and entertainment but couldn't that night.
The airconditioning was on warm so was uncomfortable to sleep,so had to open the patio door all night and ended up covered in bites. There are two outdoor pools but didn't go in as they were freezing so it was good there was the indoor pool.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Margako
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We stayed at this hotel in early January 2018 as part of a package holiday. We paid a low price for an all-inclusive, seven day break. This is a holiday hotel - it is large but copes with the number of visitors reasonably well. It is on the eastern end of the hotel strip around Paphos, but there is a bus stop immediately outside the hotel, buses are frequent everyday, the journey into Paphos town is less than 10 minutes and is only 1.50 euro. The hotel fabric is a little sad in parts and although there is a wide range of facilities and activities on offer many were understandably closed in winter. Nevertheless there are more than adequate public areas, all are comfortable and (when needed) warm! Staff were friendly and professional. All were engaging and anxious to help. Our room was of a sensible size with a fridge, coffee/tea making facilities and plenty of storage. There is a safe but it's chargeable. Wifi is free in the lobby but chargeable in the room. We did not buy the service, the speed on the public network was OK. The room was clean and housekeeping was generally efficient. There was little cross room noise but some noise from the corridor and because of the design of the hotel some rooms get noise from the atrium. The bathroom was satisfactory with an over-bath shower. Bar and café in the lobby were comfortable and table service was available. Not quiet and no cosy places. We felt some of the drinks were less than they should be even given local manufacture, but still acceptable. Only one restaurant was open during our stay and as must be expected it is large. All food is served buffet style, but as vegetarians we found enough to satisfy. Facilities for disabled travellers appeared pretty good and staff were always willing to help. We would probably return.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Atrium can be noisy. High numbered rooms on each floor may necessitate a walk into the lobby/bar/restaurant.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gelim
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? Its exactly as everyone says it is, well the positive views are spot on. Anything negative said about this hotel I’d take with a pinch of salt.
From the moment of arrival the energy and willingness to please was clearly apparent. Reception check in was seamless, quick and a real eye opener being met with champagne and food.
The food here is epic! It tastes as good as it looks, unlike many poor experiences in Spain with bland food that looks nice. Always lots of choice and excellent quality. Veggie selection was good as was the kids menu. Restaurant staff work relentlessly clearing tables and are also really helpful. Not got what you want, ask!! If they can help they will do so.
Bar staff were excellent and always asking if they could help or get more drinks. Honestly can’t fault the service. I’m not a believer of tipping in advance, I tip for good service and at the end of the holiday. With that in mind I was I was treated impeccably without tipping. I tipped on the last night and they deserved every cent I gave.
Club and entertainment team worked their bits off making sure everyone had a good time, excellent shows and entertainment. They gave 100% all of the time.
My only criticisms of the holiday would be the behaviour of some of my fellow guests. I witnessed a few events caused by drinking to excess. Mindless minor violence and poor treatment of hotel staff. They really don’t deserve that! The staff and security respond very well to it.
My only criticism, it’s minor and only my opinion
Is the WiFi and coffee. I paid 15€ for WiFi but found the free WiFi was better than the one I paid for. Maybe just my location being just above reception. Coffee was a bit hit and miss, would have loved ( and paid extra for) fresh coffee. Again just my opinion and minor, I’m sure we’d all love to tweak something.
Would I go again? Try stop me! I’m going again in April . Counting the days.

Book it, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo