Free cancellation until 04/08
US$325
US$299
US$261
  • Pool
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$187
US$113
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$210
US$156
Roman Boutique Hotel(Paphos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$472
US$227
Hotelpower.com
Almyra Hotel(Paphos)
All reviewssmart linemayfair gardensanimation teambar staffgeorge the restaurant managerpool viewmayfair poolmayfair hotelgreat holidaythe thomas cook repkings avenue mallplenty of choicewater polomin walkmeal timesevening entertainmentsomething for everyone
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Can’t fault this hotel at all. It’s clean/tidy, the staff are so friendly. The accommodation is basic but all you need. It is 3* after all and you pay for what you get. The food is amazing! So much choice and very fresh. Evening entertainment was great for the kids. The staff during the day that kept the kids amused we a great addition.
The pool is freezing!!! That’s about my only negative though. We hired a car which was much cheaper than doing any excursion. There is so much to see on the island, a car is definitely a better option. Polis/Latis and the Troodos Mountains are definitely my top 3 for days out if you have a car.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Greenbean1975
Christos P, General Manager at Smartline Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you very much for you " Fantastic" review and all your comments about the friendliness of our staff, the food and the services. I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We are here right now. Ok, it’s only day one but right now I can’t fault anything. The staff are lovely. The food is varied and tries to cater for everyone and is in a really good position for seeing what Paphos has to offer. I’ll update in due course but wanted to sing the well deserved praises so far!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank fritha2018

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you very much for you "Awesome" review. I am very glad you are enjoying your stay with us and are there for you if you need anything during your stay.
Thanks a lot, you gave me a good start of the day :)

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spacious, comfortable beds, with a small bathroom but all clean. There is tea/coffee making facilities but no tea/coffee/sugar sachets or milk, so bring your own. Small fridge is provided & safe but that may be at an extra charge because a key was needed, I assume available from reception. Good wardrobe space with plenty of hangers. The only issue in the room was the thermostat, it didn't matter what temperature it was set at for heating, it still was blowing out at a high temperature, so just turned it off once room was warm. We were put on a floor with a visiting football team/coaches, which wasn't suitable for us because they were quite noisy the first night but thankfully quieter on the second. I think this should have been taken into consideration before allocating our room.
The pool area did look nice but being winter, we didn't use this.
The hotel is 20 minutes walk away from the harbour & Kings Avenue Mall 10 minute walk away.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank TazHughes1710
Christos P, General Manager at Smartline Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for your review. I am very glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Had a brilliant week at smart line Paphos in Cyprus, clean and friendly hotel a short walk to the harbour,the hotel was great.the staff where great,plenty of choice in the restaurant at mealtimes, lovely pool area and we couldn't fault our room,cleaned every day and very comfortable. The staff at reception where always helpful.The entertainment people kept us all amused in the evening and the entertainment was very good,we had plenty of walks down to harbour,tomb of the Kings both in easy reach.So it was good if you wanted to explore,plenty of local buses.Me and my husband really enjoyed our stay we will return.

Stayed: November 2017
9  Thank sheilakenyon

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for your nice review and I am very glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you again and please send us an e-mail with all your wishes after you book.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

+ we booked for few nights , location was superb (5 min' walk from anywhere) room was big (but very basic) , breakfast was fresh and tasty , stuff was so friendly and helping .
- only outdoor pool (in January means no pool) and no spa , only sauna , but they charge for 2 hours (who can stay in sauna for 2 hours , come on guys).
* hotel called a taxi for us and mentioned the price but driver was asking for higher price with no reason , so argue if you're right .

Room Tip: Pool view is the best higher floors better
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Markog35

Dear Guest,

we thank you for your review. We also have an indoor pool which is open November till April, I am sorry you missed it.
I would like to thank you for your comments about the breakfast and the friendliness of our staff.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.