All reviewslight inclusive packagesea viewstar hotelhalf boardbus stop right outside the hotelharbour areabus servicegreat holidayday passmeal timesfriendly hoteljust returned from a weekfresh towelsfussy eaterpaphos towncoral bayplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed June 14, 2015

I booked this holiday for my parent 50th wedding anniversary - reviews and comments this seemed to be a good choice for their age group in May - wish they had mentioned the hilly terrain though as this was a bit difficult for my parents to cope with - although there is a frequent bus service to help out.
In terms of the hotel they thought it was ok - food was fine (half board booked). The rooms could be doing with an overhaul - slightly dated.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank dusty126145
Administration01, Public Relations Manager at Agapinor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review, my staff and I were delighted that overall your parents enjoyed their stay with us here at the Agapinor Hotel.

As you say Paphos is quite a hilly terrain, however the bus service, with their modern fleet of buses and comparatively low fares does make exploring the area accessible to most.

Should you or your parents wish to return in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us direct so that we can advise you of the benefits that would apply to you as repeat guests.

From all the staff and management here at the Agapinor Hotel we would like to sincerely thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Stayed at this hotel for a second time in March and when returned tried to submit a review but nothing happened so, on my new laptop, here goes.. I LOVE THIS HOTEL. Joe and his team are friendly and helpful, top marks to chef who prepared breakfast and evening meals(I was half board) that left me full and very satisfied with options available(especially those wonderful puddings)! The hotel is located halfway between old town(local shops and market) and Paphos harbour, all within walking distance. Great location, clean, friendly and EXCELLENT value for money what more could you ask for from a 3 star hotel. Go tomorrow.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank susan m

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to return to our Hotel for a 2nd visit, we appreciate you taking the time to write your honest and truthful review about your stay as a solo traveler.

We were all delighted to hear that once again we fully met your expectations and that you found our Hotel to offer excellent value for money with very good food and friendly and helpful staff.

A member of the management team will be contacting you privately to confirm your status as one of our Platinum Guests.

In the meantime if we can be of any assistance do not hesitate to contact us direct.

Reviewed June 12, 2015

This was a spur of the moment 7 days on my own but I felt at ease from the moment I walked in the door, Everyone was so friendly and were always willing to help or advise. I thought all in all, it was wonderful value and am currently expecting to return within a month. The food was very good and plenty of it and the place was truly spotless throughout. A nice airy, cool and clean room with air-con and balcony. Wonderful staff, who really cared about the punter. A great setting in Old Paphos but easily accessing the local delights........Oh trust me, you'll love it there. Happy holidays!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing and posting your informative review, we were all delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at the Agapinor Hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

A member of the management team will be contacting you privately with details of our Platinum Scheme.

Reviewed June 11, 2015

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel in September 2013 for our honeymoon, it was fantastic, all the staff were lovely, especially Joe who worked on reception and the lovely sweet young lady who waitressed in the lunch room, all in all we had a beautiful holiday in the lovely Paphos. Kindly, Joe on reception said that they had upgraded us a room as it was our honeymoon which we thought was lovely. Me and my husband are looking to return in the near future with our new daughter. All in all, the hotel is great value for money, extremely clean and the staff were always friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend to anyone, thanks for the great memories and I apologize that the review is so late, only just come across this site :-)

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review, my staff and I are delighted that we were able to assist in making your very special holiday such a memorable occasion.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the near future with the latest addition to your family.

Reviewed June 10, 2015

It's a good hotel, rooms are clean the veiws are great from the top floors.
Canny swimming pool. The food is basic ( like old school dinners) one maybe two choices quality ok. We eat out a bit lots of good restaurants close by. Staff were very good. Bus service great 5 euros for a day tkt 15 for a week, can get to all the local attractions. Tomb of the kings a bit disappointing. Cyprus a very nice place will be going back again it's very British drive on the left traffic lights the same as UK and they all speak English. As I said for the price we payed very good holiday.

Room Tip: Please get a top floor room facing the sea as views are stunning.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Administration01, Public Relations Manager at Agapinor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2015

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your recent review and for choosing our Hotel.

We were pleased to hear that overall you had a very good holiday and found our Hotel to offer good value for money.

If we can be of any assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us direct and we will be able to advise on your special benefits as repeat guests.