All reviews air con bar street pool area is quite small dish cloth per day great apartments self catering cleaned every day ancient ruins short walk to the harbour kings mall bars and restaurants building work ring hob clean apartments washing up liquid superior studio
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We were given room on the last floor, number 112. Despite this fact we found many ants and insects in the room which came inside through the holes in the wall near the entrance to balcony and through the holes near the air-conditioning. Although the staff is aware of the problem since I guess many months they have done nothing to solve it. Putting spray in the room doesn't solve the problem. We wanted to change the room and were promised to receive information if it's possible from the guy with short, black hair but he didn't come back to us and tried to avoid us. The stuff is very rude, when we complained about the room, the guy with black hair got angry at us (!!??) and of coourse he didn't say a word like "sorry for the problem". We had to clean all our lugage and my partner was biten by the ants. If we wanted to sleep with ants we would rent a tent and not apartment! It's a misunderstanding to pay 30€ per night per person and sleep like in the forest. What's more they guy with short, black hair was very loud at night, shouting something during football match and after it was finished. We also found it difficult to find him at the reception desk, he was not in the apartment for almost half an hour and no other staff available. Check-in was also not very nice to us, the guy was surprised that someone had a reservation and he charged us double for internet in the room (instead of 1€ per device per day guy charged us 2€ per devide per day so he just cheated us). After all, they copied our passports which they are not allowed to do according to EU legislation. I don't recommend this Apartment, there are much more better places in Paphos!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tomasz F
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Well, after arriving to be told by the owners son that there was no booking for me and I'd have to pay again unless I wanted to spend the night with him at his house, I politely refused and paid the 40 euros until the booking was sorted, which it was, with no problems by another member of staff. Two days later when walking through the hotel lobby to get to get to the pool area, he approached me again and acted ever so creepy, said that if I was still awake when he started work again later in the evening then I should join him for drinks but to make sure I was wearing the same costume for him.

George (owner) was wonderful and couldn't do enough to help you, apartments were suitable but building work was taking place so was slightly noisy if staying in rooms opposite the reception. Only quarm was, stray cats trying to get in my first floor room. Pool area was okay apart from me cutting my foot open on broken glass that hadn't been cleared up.

Take Stathos (owners son) out of the equation and the customer service would have been second to none!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank missehorrocks
Reviewed July 30, 2018

First time in Cyprus and definitely not the last. George and Sasis were just great!hotel location is just out of the bar street and not far from anywhere!mall just up to the road and same as light house beach! Rooms not 5 stars but for the price are more than great!we will be back thank you for great holiday guys!

Room Tip: Over looking the pool rooms more quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank georgebig23
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here rooms a bit old fashioned but lovely & spacious had everything you needed, nice big fridge. Was set back away from bars, staff freindly & helpful the main star STAVROS. Enjoy stay was 7 of us all friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here from 8th july leaving today the 20th hotel spotless cleaners in everyday pool area nice and relaxed near to bars and shops 10 minute walk either way will return as this was a pleasant stay thanks to the owners for making our stay enjoyable

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple