All reviews air con bar street pool area is quite small dish cloth per day great apartments self catering cleaned every day ancient ruins short walk to the harbour kings mall bars and restaurants building work ring hob clean apartments washing up liquid superior studio
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel apartment was clean and I had a great time in Pafos, Cyprus. It would have been better without the arrogant yet backwards pervert who is oblivious to the time line of 2018 named(“Staphis”.)

The so called owner called George was kind but is also an odd ball. As they had both gazed at me like I was a piece of meat!!

I struggled to sleep at night as the night porter did not keep his mouth shut and he has trouble with controlling his volume of his tone of voice.
Which had disturbed the peace and quiet atmosphere of Pafos in Cyprus. By the way If you dare to look in his direction whilst he speaks to someone else he rudely commands you. For example he said (“ Go talk to your wife!!”) to one man for looking at him.

I could hear constant knocking in the evening and a array of other noises.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Vanessa O
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Nice enough place in the quiet area of Paphos run by a friendly family and close to all the Amenities, within walking distance to Beaches and a large Shopping Centre.

Unfortunately the Night Porter Staphis does not know the meaning of the word Quiet and can often be heard talking loudly dispute having several words with him.

I don’t think he is the sharpest tool in the box so much as I have enjoyed staying there we will not be staying there again as Paphos is a quiet area and so he should understand that people come for the peace and quiet.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ted M
Reviewed August 24, 2018

looking on the reviews for this apartment we just wanted to underline topeople , if we are allowed , that we all get what we paid for .For us and the price the location and the family (George,Stathis,Chrystalos) is pefect!
Is like home to Home and thats what really matters!

Room Tip: Rooms in the reception building are far more quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jerryandm234
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The room was big, with a small kitchen and dining area. The furniture was old, but everything was clean. I think they were cleaning the room everyday, except Saturday or Sunday and the last day of our stay. The pool is very small, but that was not an inconvenient for us, as we prefer going to the sea. It is about 15 minutes walk distance from the port (restaurants, shops) but just 5 minutes from the bus station which can take you to the Coralia beach (there is were we most liked going).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The place looks nice in the photos. The hotel has another block of apartments opposite that are very plane and dull. Positively the place is clean, me are a good size and everything works. Negatively it's a bit over priced.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family