All reviews air con bar street dish cloth building work per day perfect hosts self catering superior studio great apartments kings mall bars and restaurants clean apartments short walk to the harbour cleaned every day washing up liquid cleaned daily quiet area
Reviewed October 22, 2018

the most unfriendly welcome to a hotel in my life from the arrogant man behind the counter. A simple hello was too much. God forbid you tear him away from his favourite tv quiz to purchase a bottle of water. ( Young lady was fine ) I was in the block across the road apeared to have been untouched since 1979. (people praising rooms on this site stopped in main block) Room cleaned to a good standard. Didnt use pool as didnt want to venture across road. Dont get ripped off by taxi's. they want 40 euros from airport. Use excellent bus service for all transport its 1.50 for any journey including airport run.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank WalesBluedragon
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Recently returned from another great holiday at the ultra clean Crystallo Apartments.
Well looked after again by George, Stathis and Nicoletta.
It is in a super central location for beech, harbour, bars, restaurants and shops. A very relaxing atmosphere and if you have any problems a quick word with any of the above it will be sorted ASAP.
See you in May

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights.
We arrived earlier than check in hours but the lady from reception was very nice and done her best in order for us to have the room ready as soon as possible. She also explained that the A/C and wifi are extra, and offered a document with infos about the area and trip options.
We stayed in a superior studio, the room was nice, clean and for us it was perfect! It is spacious, quiet and with a balcony.
The room was cleaned daily.
We liked that nearby(max 10 min walk) you can find a mall and also you are close to main bus station where you can take the bus to the airport or to any bus line.
If you are looking for a clean studio, close to the center but not expensive it is perfect!
Reading the other reviews, we chose the superior studio, so we reccomend this one!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I ABSOLUTELY love this little gem, and me and my family will be returning for many years to come. I have my son with me who is in a wheelchair, we were given a beautiful and clean and spacious room on the ground floor, opening straight on to the lovely little garden and pool overlooked by a church.
We have microwave, electric hob, kettle and toaster. Our room and bathroom is always spotless and cleaners come everyday. The family are fantastic, immediately we felt part of the family and we have some good jokes together. My little boy loves all of the family especially stath who is a little star. I was saddened to read negative reviews so I felt compelled to tell the truth about our stay. The cost to stay here is very low cost, I was not expecting such a perfect stay. Location wise also perfect for us. Very happy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lccjj
Reviewed October 4, 2018

one month here in september and we enjoyed the stay as always george & stathis make you welcome and are allways helpful, the rooms are o.k and always kept clean the cleaners work hard here, it is also only a short walk into town or harbour we will be back next year and would recommend these apartments. you might even meet
mr president.